RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/)
-   -   I'm going back...tired of all this binding crap (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/11701365-im-going-back-tired-all-binding-crap.html)

kmeyers 08-27-2022 11:53 AM

Andee
I going to stick to the rumors, they are more fun then the facts.
I have always had trouble with spelling. I'll tri wurking on it.

Joseph Frost 08-27-2022 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by kmeyers (Post 12741645)
Andee
I going to stick to the rumors, they are more fun then the facts.
I have always had trouble with spelling. I'll tri wurking on it.

When you speak and communicate in more than 3 lingos the spelling is always bit of a challenge, LOL, I get huge entertainment after reading some posts by our US posters and their spelling, LOL.
But than again, this is an International site, representing dozens of nations. Zdravstvuj tovarishch, ponimajesh po Ruski? LOL.

kmeyers 08-28-2022 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Joseph Frost (Post 12741672)
When you speak and communicate in more than 3 lingos the spelling is always bit of a challenge, LOL, I get huge entertainment after reading some posts by our US posters and their spelling, LOL.
But than again, this is an International site, representing dozens of nations. Zdravstvuj tovarishch, ponimajesh po Ruski? LOL.

+1 to this post.

I actually try to use every piece of equipment I own until it has no useful life left. Here in the USA a long time ago there was a saying in education, " The three R's" (reading writing and arithmetic ). Looking for a catchy phrase not too long ago by anti-pollution groups, a new 3 R's came along. Reduce, reuse and recycle, which now is one of my mantras.

My post was to be humor toward myself and the "rumor" about JR and Spektrum that I had heard. Where I live in Illinois we run into people who deal with Horizon Hobbies often.
Then AndyKunz's reply which is more fact based, had me going for more humor to include misspelling.

The funniest thing is that I do not find binding to be difficult. Maybe I should say I am sorry for my posts in this thread to the OP.
Ooops

init4fun 08-28-2022 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Joseph Frost (Post 12741672)
..... Zdravstvuj tovarishch, ponimajesh po Ruski? LOL.

Ela Malakas Ruski.....

Joseph Frost 08-29-2022 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by kmeyers (Post 12741768)
+1 to this post.

I actually try to use every piece of equipment I own until it has no useful life left. Here in the USA a long time ago there was a saying in education, " The three R's" (reading writing and arithmetic ). Looking for a catchy phrase not too long ago by anti-pollution groups, a new 3 R's came along. Reduce, reuse and recycle, which now is one of my mantras.

My post was to be humor toward myself and the "rumor" about JR and Spektrum that I had heard. Where I live in Illinois we run into people who deal with Horizon Hobbies often.
Then AndyKunz's reply which is more fact based, had me going for more humor to include misspelling.

The funniest thing is that I do not find binding to be difficult. Maybe I should say I am sorry for my posts in this thread to the OP.
Ooops

Lots of posts and replies can be read by different people in different ways, often creating can of open worms or opening a bag of poisonous snakes, LOL.
I also find binding very simple if the correct procedure is followed with correct equipment to match.

kmeyers 08-29-2022 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by kaintuck (Post 12739740)
Attachment 2272137
so....I have this equipment to use for starters. I will get new tx batteries, but I want to use the newer smaller servos, like a bunch of EMX-ES08E. They weigh in at 8gm. Will they work?
and the brushed can motors, seems I have a few 300-400 size....what is the motor controller AMP size for these?
And flight battery pack size?
i have Spitfire and bf109 plans........

please help, as my idea is flying outta the local cow pasture, frequency's and weight isn't a concern......wishing I had my old blue hobby lobby radio!

marc

I reread this post and would like to add another opinion. Do not use dc brushed motors in airplanes. I had an early electric brushed 400 that I had to pump the elevator to get it to break out the grass and then it had dismal performance for barely 2 minutes (heavy NiMh batteries). Three phase electric motors (the esc's covert dc to simulated ac three phase frequency modulated) coupled with LiPo batteries are the BOMB! Well worth the investment and learning curve.
Sorry I don't see enough info about plane size and weight for other recommendations.
IMHO