Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

nj anyone???

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 09:08 PM
SqueedilySpooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nj anyone???

it has only been a year and still no reply for local track/bashing areas[&o]
Old 03-29-2005, 10:38 PM
Combatcm
My Feedback: (1)

I might as well say I'm still around. Waiting for racing season and the track to dry up....dirtrunners.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:35 PM
nbcaznmaster
My Feedback: (14)

any good tracks around middle nj?
Old 04-03-2005, 11:30 AM
SqueedilySpooch

i feel like i am the only one in my area with a nitro car even if we have two lhs just 5 min away. The guys at my lhs say thye mostly see trucks and monster trucks. On occasion a street basher and buggies. Rarely a racing like me
Old 04-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Chris08527

squeedily

did you check out the www.jacksonrcracing.com website

they have pics of the on-road track and open up in about 2 weekends, def. get some nitro touring car guys there . . .

later,
Chris08527
Old 04-08-2005, 11:13 PM
danedelman
My Feedback: (25)

I go to RC Hobby Center in Green Brook, I race cars and trucks. Currently have a Losi LST, HPI Savage, Ofna LX Comp, HPI MT, RC10Gt, Nitro TC3, HPI R40 and my favorite a Mugen MRX-4. I like to run my cars at the office complex at commons way near the Bridgewater Mall and High School. I am usually there on Sundays. @What cars do you have?? My friend is moving 5 min from trains and Lanes in PA and I am gonna start racing but me and a few of my friends have pretty good races in the parking lot. I live in Hillsborough but grew up in Bridgewater.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:03 PM
SqueedilySpooch

[X(] i been to that hobby shop. Only a few times though. Never needed a shop while i was running my 1/10 scale 2wd electric and sadly toy cars. After i got into nitro the bill for cars has gone to hundreds of dollars in just a few weeks...ah. Sadly i am currently supporting my main car my R40 witha nice RB engine. How do u support all those cars. My main plan was just to spend all the money on one or two. In the future my next rc will definatly a 8th scale buggy. Where is the complex? Can't remember or i just don't notice anything.
Also i was thinking of going to Jackson sometime after i get enough practice cause I usually run it up and down my street with the ocassion of a parking lot.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Chris08527

Jackson opens up this weekend, might as well come down and pop the cherry, and practice RACING, doesnt matter how much you practice in your street or parking lot, you need to practice racing and only one way to do that!!!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE PITS,
Chris08527
www.jacksonrcracing.com
ORIGINAL: SqueedilySpooch

[X(] i been to that hobby shop. Only a few times though. Never needed a shop while i was running my 1/10 scale 2wd electric and sadly toy cars. After i got into nitro the bill for cars has gone to hundreds of dollars in just a few weeks...ah. Sadly i am currently supporting my main car my R40 witha nice RB engine. How do u support all those cars. My main plan was just to spend all the money on one or two. In the future my next rc will definatly a 8th scale buggy. Where is the complex? Can't remember or i just don't notice anything.
Also i was thinking of going to Jackson sometime after i get enough practice cause I usually run it up and down my street with the ocassion of a parking lot.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:51 PM
danedelman

I am able to support my cars with a good job and a lot of free time. Especially in the winter. I got a dirt track in my back yard, it is great. The Complex is right accross 202-206 from the Bridgewater mall.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:48 PM
SqueedilySpooch

OH THAT ONE.....hahaha man i totally forgot about that place. WOW, i feel stupid[sm=bananahead.gif] well anywayz r40..in parts...waiting for some to come in the mail (i think the ups man has become fat and lazy....sigh mc donalds...mc donalds) Hope to get it fired up soon[8D]
Old 04-12-2005, 06:53 PM
danedelman

My R40 I ordered is on back order now but should get here anyday now. I got a rossi 12 for it. It is gonna be nice.
Old 04-18-2005, 05:42 PM
SqueedilySpooch

cool i got a RB concept engine in mine V12 3 port turbo but not a rody awww
Old 04-28-2005, 08:54 PM
danedelman

Well
I got my R40 and it is pretty impressive. The Rossi engine screams but I have already broken 2 belts. Do not know how, maybe it could be that my first tank of break in I went to the Home Depot parking lot in Bound Brook and there were pebbles everywhere. I replaced both front and rear. Now I am at about 10 tanks. I went to that parking lot I was talking about before near the mall today with my friend who has a Trinity G4 with a Rossi Black Pixi and a MRX-3 and had some good races. Close with the 1/10th scale but I blew him away with my Mugen MRX-4 and a great OS 21 vz version 2. I won't be able to get back to that lot for another 2 weeks but will be there during the week. That office building is not yet leased out so there are no cars in the lot.....just office workers walking around on their lunch break. Let me know if you want to meet there some Sunday in the future to have some friendly competition.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
SqueedilySpooch

well i am pretty busy and such so ehh might not be able to see you there anytime soon. still have school[sm=tired.gif] so that just takes time away from my car. Have basically no income to support much more(maybe i should mow lawns or sumtin). Also i am not the best of drivers out there. However i am yet to crash my r40[8D] ...but i think i spent more time building adjusting and learning about the car than driving it.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Twiztid222

I am from northern New Jersey and have recently had a great time racing with the guys from Champion Hobbies in Lyndhurst. They race every Sunday, and are very organized while doing so. If your in the area and like to race touring cars or whatever you own (they are pretty laxed about perticular vehicles). The store also has a excellant selection and prices pretty much match tower hobbies. There is also some good running Sundays on River Road in Elmwood Park for the guys with trucks, a bunch of guys go out on the cunstruction sight right off the exit from Rt. 46. I hope this information can help you find a place to enjoy your equipment.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:16 PM
rushdude

The jackson track is a good track. I was up there a couple of times last year with my xxx-nt drake. This year I wanted to race on a weekly basis but my work schedule was changed and I have to work saturday and sunday but I get off on monday, wednesday, and friday. I will try to make it up there for the trophy races. I am building a new on-road now and hope to have it done for the trophy race on July 10th. I know I will definitely be there for the off-road blitz in September. We need more off-road sponsored events.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:23 PM
rushdude

Who else is going July 10th?
Old 06-16-2005, 02:26 PM
FrancoGTR
Banned

Hello my name is Franco And i live in Elizabeth NJ My LHS is championhobbies there's a track
on it's backyard Off Road every weekend guys run there
so when u gave a chanse come and visit us

I have a savage and a rc10GT ...[>:]

chek the website out [link=http://www.Championhobbies.com]chamionhobbies[/link]
Old 06-25-2005, 08:38 AM
Chris08527

come on down and get some practice i before the next tophy race

have been getting a nice turnout as of late and a nice crowd making the trip down all the way from NYC
Old 06-25-2005, 09:33 PM
rushdude

ORIGINAL: Chris08527

come on down and get some practice i before the next tophy race

have been getting a nice turnout as of late and a nice crowd making the trip down all the way from NYC
I am not a member of the track. Can you pay by the day for practices or will I have to get a membership?
Old 06-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Chris08527

rush,

you do not have to be a club member to race/but you must be aclub member to practice as there is no official practice days

remember you must be a ROAR member for insurance reasons as JRC is a club and not a business

hope this helps if you have any more questions post on the JRC baords www.jacksonrcracing.com . . .Dean P. is the man you wanna be talking to

see you in the pits

Chris08527
JRC
Old 06-27-2005, 05:58 PM
rushdude

Thanks and good luck.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:44 PM
evaderracer

hey guys id love to bash with some of you and I live in Halmiton township near trenton, there is a race track a store called ACTION HOBBY there great for parts for every car, and to race you dont even have to be a roar member, its jsut about fun, pretty cool huh?!

heres there site

http://www.actionhobby.net/ they also sell planes to! and boats,
Old 07-05-2005, 09:51 PM
rushdude

Yeah I use to live around there. The best hobby shop I have ever been to with the best assistance. They actually race there. They are having a big race there on july 31st. I will post later with the info.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:07 PM
evaderracer

yup, so does anyone live around i the trenton area??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.