RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Himoto Rapida Pro + Nitro Q's

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 06:46 PM
umbepo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Himoto Rapida Pro + Nitro Q's

Hello,
I'm about to buy a Himoto Rapida Pro online for 225, and was wondering what you guys think about it. I'm a newbie to cars, I played around with airplanes a few years ago. I live in Monterrey, Mexico and the place I found is really expensive. What do you guys pay for 20% nitro? Here it's ~40 U$D a gallon, and I thought that was a little pricey.

Is the Rapida Pro a good choice for a beginner? My friend also wants to buy a car, but I don't think we both want to have the same car, what's another car that competes with the Rapida Pro both price and performance-wise?

Thanks a lot!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:25 PM
GYNAIKAS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Himoto Rapida Pro + Nitro Q's

It's a pretty good choice for beginners. I personally concider it as a cheaper version of HPI RS4 EVO but that isn't bad at all. As about the fuel price here in Greece it's about 10-16 euros per liter depending on fuel quality and nitrus percentage. 1gallon is 3.78541 liters and 1USD is currently 0.7340 Euros. So Here in Greece we buy 1gallon for 51,6 USD the low quality fuel and for 82.51 USD the high quality fuel!!!! Damn we are way more expensive!!!