Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

Is the HOBOA Hyper 10 good or bad?

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Is the HOBOA Hyper 10 good or bad?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:44 AM
rolly16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the HOBOA Hyper 10 good or bad?

Hey,

I went to a local hobby shop and they recommended the HOBOA Hyper 10 to me. They priced it at $400 AU including a starter kit.

Is this a good on road nitro car? Or could i get a better 1 at this price.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:29 AM
drive.hard-go.pro

Default RE: Is the HOBOA Hyper 10 good or bad?

ask if they have the hobao gpx4...
you will be much more happy with it, very nice car...
Old 10-31-2007, 06:16 PM
GYNAIKAS

gpx4 is better than the hyper 10...I'd reccomend you an 18ss or EVO 3+. Iknow some Australian guys that got 18ss RS4s and they say that they love them and also that there's a good support in Australia for them.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:21 PM
ferrarimk13

i agree that the GPX4 is better, but hey, if you're not a crazy racing nut, and you're getting good support at the hobby store, and you get it at a good price, id say go for it. I have the RS4, and i love it, so you might want to see how much those are.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:44 AM
rolly16

Cheers Guys.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:12 AM
mattayl

hey man good to see another local aussie in here, there pretty rare, but hey i just got a HPI rs4 3 18ss+ for $450 all up including delivery to anywhere in australia. its from *********.com.au if you need anything i suggest you check this place out easily one of the best distributors in australia but yeah the 18ss+, the kit is mad to build it looks good it feels good and it sounds good, im still breaking mine in and im already havin an epic time haha just wait till im racing the little demon and yeah also they have great deals on radio i got my sanwa mx3 for $170 down from $220 so yeah theyre really good and also they will beat any competitors price which is heaps good the stores located in sydney so i got mine deliverd same week i ordered it and its a standard wait of 2-5 working days so yeah i really suggest them theyre great to deal with and fast and cheap postage also you can pay by online bank deposit incase you dont have a credit card which is sweet so yeah hope that helped oh and theres heaps of hup ups for the 18ss+ and can be made in to a road clinging race rocket just ask GYNAKAIS hes the one that got me convinced on the 18ss+ and its the best advice ive evr taken and not just saying that. well thats my oppinion, hope it helped.