RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

First Tank

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Alpha Male
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Tank

Just got an Inferno GT. [sm=thumbs_up.gif] Love the car, but I cannot keep it running long enough for the first break-in tank. I've owned several nitro trucks in the past, so it isn't like I'm new, but I've pulled on that handle until I got blisters on my fingers and now the cord won't go back in. [] I suppose I will have to take the pull-start off and see what's up, but I'm way too ticked at the moment. [:@]

The glowplug burns hot outside of the engine and the needles are at the stock setting. I just hope there are not fw idiots running around at that factory.

I guess that motor is finicky and requires a starter box?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 PM
BILL9

Default RE: First Tank

ORIGINAL: Alpha Male

Just got an Inferno GT. [sm=thumbs_up.gif] Love the car, but I cannot keep it running long enough for the first break-in tank. I've owned several nitro trucks in the past, so it isn't like I'm new, but I've pulled on that handle until I got blisters on my fingers and now the cord won't go back in. [] I suppose I will have to take the pull-start off and see what's up, but I'm way too ticked at the moment. [:@]

The glowplug burns hot outside of the engine and the needles are at the stock setting. I just hope there are not fw idiots running around at that factory.

I guess that motor is finicky and requires a starter box?
check PM
Old 09-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Alpha Male
My Feedback: (11)

Default RE: First Tank

Thanks, Bill. That helped a LOT! [sm=thumbs_up.gif]