Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Fatsest Car out of the box!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Ghion1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fatsest Car out of the box!!!

Guys, maybe you could help to find out a shop that sell Team Magic products online. Do you know a shop to buy a Team Magic E4RS besides wolfhobbies.com?
Old 07-22-2010, 04:43 PM
r1dermon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fatsest Car out of the box!!!

the 4-tec is my choice, because the availability of parts is like nothing else...and you'll definitely need them. i had a 4-tec, and i broke it every time i went out. the worst though...the worst is when you're doing 60+mph and you smack a little sewar cover...my little 4-tec proceeded to vault about 20ft in the air, coming down really hard, flat on all four, amazingly enough...and it was still running, except the throttle linkage was bent so the carb was wide open...

long story short, i had at least 15 broken parts, and the chassis was bent 20 degrees in all directions.

BUT, with foam tires, the 4-tec is a decent handler, and in a straight line, it is scary fast...
ORIGINAL: oneofakindtrini

The Evo+ Should definately Not be on that list... The Schumacher Has a .28... its extremely Fast But It does not Handle Well At all.. Also Parts are not really available at hand with those cars... keep in mind The Traxxas Runs But If you hit a Curb You'll Rip the front enD off.... I've Seen it happen.