Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

hpi rs4 evo problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 01:00 AM
bigcam406

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hpi rs4 evo problems

im a boat guy,so im not too familiar with r/c nitro cars.one that has really caught my eye is the hpi rs4 evo's.i like the looks and features that these cars possess.my question is what problems are these cars known for? im just looking for a nitro r/c car to run around in a parking lot with friends,not going too seriously race it.any advice would be appreciated.thx in advance.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:58 AM
sanjeevraj

Default RE: hpi rs4 evo problems

i have one of those cars and they are quite fun to drive. it's a tough little thing unless you drive into a wall...
the only problem im having now is that the second gear isnt engaging consistantly.. but i think i just need to do a service for that...
You might want to look into the Team associate TC3...its almost similar to the rs4. some who have both prefer the tc3
i think any rc car has its pros and cons, it whether your willng to sit down and spend some time fixing it up..
in summary you wont go wrong in a rs4 if its just for bashing....
Old 05-01-2010, 10:51 AM
bigcam406

Default RE: hpi rs4 evo problems

thx for the response.the last few friday nights i have been checking out the local r/c racers that gather for a parking lot bash down the street.my g/f's son always has been a fan,but now he's hooked.needless to say,so am i.the performance of todays nitro cars is amazing.so i think im going to grab one.