Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Best MOA 1;10 scale Axles

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Best MOA 1;10 scale Axles

Hi guys. I'm looking for some 1;10 scale MOA's i want to run 2.2's. Any one have some good suggestions. Building a rather large military style vehicle so the MOA's would work quite well for it.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:32 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Best MOA 1;10 scale Axles

the XR10 axles from axial would be the ideal ones. tough, slim and high quality.

might set you back a pretty penny tho.

you might be able to get a used redcat RS10 XT for pretty cheap and use the axles from it. they are much bulkier by also cheaper.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:27 PM
sheograth

Check out the RC4WD Bully axles, they're very good MOA units.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Panther G

I like the Axial and bully's but yeah they are pricey.I am completely new at trucks and crawlers, I do RC tanks and have some pretty expensive ones but even some of our high quality parts arent as expensive as the stuff you guys use. I have been checking out some of the custom builds and they are works of art. 
 I think the Axials will probably be the less painfull way to go. I also need to keep the tires right around 3.5 to 4 inches if possible to keep to the scale I'm trying to work to. the 1;16 tanks just dont match up scale wise with anything in the RC truck hobby but 1;10 from whati have seen can be doable for the vehicle i plan to build.