Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

dual servo steering setup??????

Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

dual servo steering setup??????

Old 08-18-2005, 09:01 PM
madstampede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dual servo steering setup??????

ok im making my own clod chassis and with the money i had already spent on the parts needed for it i cant buy the dual servo setup like on clod parts .com so do you guys have any ideas or pics on your own dual servo steering setup or how i can do it myself ok thanx peace.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:55 PM
SlideWaysTeamGC
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: dual servo steering setup??????

what do you mean like 4ws or dual servoc to turn the frunt wheels
Old 08-19-2005, 12:50 AM
madstampede

i mean one servo for the back steering and one for the front steering and the setup has to be custom cuz im building a chassis for my clod and obviesly i wont be able to use the stock setup and i cant afford those fancy dual servo brackets so i got to do it myself.

Old 09-21-2005, 01:11 AM
avery4jc
My Feedback: (10)

Just to make sure I'm not a dork tonight but clear this up for me....your fabricating a custom clod chassis but you need us to tell you how to mount a servo to an axle? If you can make a chassis just look at pictures of the mounts you like and make them yourself.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:59 PM
AddictedtoRC

The front and rear clod axle are the same, you don't need anything special to make it 4 wheel steer just mount and set up the rear servo the same way as the front servo, get a y harness for the servo's so they turn in the opposite direction and you don't crab, nothing to it.