Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

Dumas Chris Craft SUpersport

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

Dumas Chris Craft SUpersport

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 10:28 PM
WLDCHLD512

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumas Chris Craft SUpersport

Hi There! I was wondering if anyone has any info on when the Dumas Chris Craft Super Sport model will be released. I recently finished the continental model because it was the closet looking model to my full size boat, which is is a 1965 18' super sport. I gotta build the scale version!! Any info is appreciated Thanks
Old 10-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dumas Chris Craft SUpersport

well I dont know about the model, but I have an order on the way from dumas for a sk-daddle too hull and they are doing inventory for the next week so nothing is getting done right now...also if you want some scale coolness here is the engine I will be running in mine, I'll either make a cooling jacket or just fan cool it...its a .30 fourstroke and Im looking to hit 30mph in a 26 inch long boat...just to give an idea of the speeds to look for...BTW you can lay this engine down on its side to conceal it, boat would need to be 6-6.5 inches wide total to fit it in that way...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tq48959.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	776456   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uq49698.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	776457