Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Tamiya Panther G

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 02:57 PM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya Panther G

Well gentlemen, I've had to make a decision. I'm now 67, eyes are failing and I have RCs coming out my ears ( all types ). I realize this is prob not the correct place ( mods may remove ). I have never sold on ebay, but a member for a long time with 100 % feed as a buyer ( nomobux ). I offer up a new unopened, full option Panther G kit. You may PM or email me @ [email protected] All offers will be considered and I will give this 2 weeks from now. Offers will include shp'g, ins, and tracking for Cont US ONLY. Thankyou .... nomobux. I hate doing this.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya Panther G

Sorry to hear 'bout this, but if it will make you feel any better I am in the same boat. 51 years old, numerous health problems and a failing eyesight with a closet full of kits ... including 7 FO Tamiya tanks. But I figure, what else am I going to do to keep me busy?

Well anyway, goodluck on selling it.

- Jeff
Old 12-04-2010, 03:33 PM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Tank you. It's really frustrating trying to focus on small things. Even under the dash of my 32 Ford rod I can't see what the h- Im doing.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:40 AM
borabora22
My Feedback: (6)

Of course I have no idea of your situation but good luck and d'ont retreat until you have a tank parked on your coffin while taking a dirt nap. Its funny I was just thinking about the number of kits in my shop and my useful time left for modeling. Not a pleasant thought. Old age isn't for whimps. I have worn tri-focals for 15 years and my visual acuity has been decreasing for 5. I must admit there are things I can't do. BUT if I can get my head at the right angle for the required lenses with a great amount of light I can do it with the proper gear!. Fortunately I have an understanding and helpful wife. However What I have done to compensate is to purchase a wide assortment of magnifiers,lights and glasses. I also have a separate pair of glasses that has my middle lense only and one with my close up lense. Rarely need the distance lense in the shop. I have more lights, magnifiers, holding devices and optical head gear than wrenches and screw drivers! I also had a cataract surgery done before the doctors absolutely rercommended it. It made a world of difference! Good luck!!