Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Christmas wishes to all....

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Christmas wishes to all....

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 02:13 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Christmas wishes to all....

Hello Kids,

Is is late afternoon now Christmas Day and I hope all of us are enjoying our family, friends and new toys. I just god Call of Duty Black Ops...WOW!!! I haven't even read any of the tank forums for the past 10 days or so (except for yahoo) so I'm starting to show signs of withdrawal. I've been very busy will all kinds of characters at work, including the one pictured with me below. And, No, he didn't get a ticket...just a written warning. I'd be on the naughtly list for life otherwise. It has been bitterly cold here in NJ for the past two weeks and we have already begun to ice fish. The hard water fishing, bird hunting, skiing, snowmobiling and tank building will keep me busy for the winter months. I'm sure you all have some projects planned too. I pray each of you has a very Merry Christmas filled with joy, faith, family and friends. I hope the New Year finds you happy and healthy. I wish you all increased prosperity and good fortune for 2011. Each years seems to go quicker than the last. Time is fleeting.

Please plan now for the tank Extravaganza in Danville at the very end of April. I want to extend a personal invitation to each and every one of you tankers to attend this event. It is the biggest tank event in the USA to the best of my knowledge, so do not miss it. I know that some have fallen on hard times in the recent past but with proper planning I'm preparing for a record turnout or RC tankers form all over the US. Our NEAD Club will run this event in concert with HEAT Club. We have some new ideas for 2011 and invite all of you to submit any additional game scenarios ideas. The battlefield just keeps getting better and better so if you haven't made it here in a while I'm sure you will find the changes both fun and challenging. There will of course be many door prizes and raffles for RC tankers only as well at the museum's many great raffles.

As always. please feel free to email me if you should have any questions.

God Bless, Bob Held, NEAD CO

PS Good luck to all you guys that received new tanks today!!! Wayne, how was yours????

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fd93365.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	1538194  
Old 12-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Default RE: Christmas wishes to all....

Glad to see you had a good xmas Bob, I haven't been on here in awhile either, a 3 month old and remodeling a house will do that lol. It's all good though. I know my little man doesn't understand yet, but the look on his face when we opened his elmo gift was so damn cute, it has to be the red color of elmo. So yes my Christmas was great

Cheers,
Wade
Old 12-26-2010, 03:15 PM
yellowshaker
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Christmas wishes to all....

Well said, Commander! It does go quickly. I am happy to hear you had a nice Christmas. I wish you and your family all the best in the new year.