Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

walker bulldog

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 02:36 PM
katokato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default walker bulldog

hey i got a 1/16th walker bulldog rc tank from henglong.
everything is working fine, but i loaded the bb bullets into the wrong hole. i loaded them into the primary hatch that the gunner is supposed to go, but when i fired the tank the bulllets wouldnt fire.

i was supposed to lead it into the hatch with the switch on off for the gun.

how am i suposed to remove the bb bullets from inside the tank?

the tank stilll runs fine with bb bullets in the chassis, but i am afraid that they will mess up the gearbox or something/

please help

Old 12-25-2010, 03:02 PM
harleridr

Default RE: walker bulldog

Hi
Looking at the M41 from the rear, open the gun switch hatch, on the left of the switch you will see the hole where the B Bs load. Just dump a few in the hatch and they will roll down into the hole as long as the M41 is sitting level. Hope this helps.
Harle
Old 12-25-2010, 03:02 PM
rshermanking

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

hi katokato for peace of mined i would get them out.

rshermanking
Old 12-25-2010, 03:10 PM
harleridr

Hi Again
As for the BBs in the hull, you will probably have to remove the top to get them out. There is 9 philips screws in the bottom of the hull. My best results are with the tank laying on it's side. you may get lucky with just loosening the screws and slipping the two pieces a little bit apart.
Harle
Old 12-27-2010, 09:15 AM
STO_118

Seems to be quite a problem for the Bulldog, I just took one apart and the thing was filled with BB's. They seem to accumlate in small recesses right beside the gears which is not very comforting. As stated above only real way is to take the tank apart.

Good news is the Bulldog is quite well thought out. Most screws are on the lower hull.

Couple of pointers you need to watch for:
    [*]Remember to first undo the screw under the exhausts. One each side. This will allow you to remove the silencer (baffle) and push the smoker hoses back inside the tank. Otherwise they will make it difficult to access the inside and increase the chances of something breaking.[*]When you first open the tank up, there are two cables with plugs attached to the top side, these are near the rear right side from memory. One is a 3 pin plug for the rear lights and the other is the 8 pin turret connector. Undo these before fulling separating the tank halves. The 8 pins are prone to break off if abused.[/list]