Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Surprised !

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 05:44 AM
CHIEFSONN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Surprised !

Surprised ! Mann talk about having a good Christmas. Boy did my Wife and Son,s show me there love this morning. The first gift I opened was a wingtote carrying bag for my tank that is nicely packaged and flat, then after my wife and sons open there gifts and when it's my turn and I open my next gift it's a MCR Super Brain 977 twin charger. This is what I needed,and had asked for. while the family is opening other gifts, I'm handed an envelope that my wife has explained by telling me that she could no get this one gift in time.The reason being my wife doesn't have a paypal account.only take paypal as payment. inside this envelope is a picture of the 7.2 volt batteries that I had asked for Times 6. with all this I am happy, Then comes the last gift so I though, It's a large box a bit longer then the heng long tank boxes! so as I remove the wrappings and then cut the seams that are taped and as i open the box what to my eyes should appear is Reindeer! just kidding Its a wing tote carrying case this one is ready to use. assembled. this I am told came from different supplier and this is why it is packed this way. so before I pull the bag out I open it and inside is a complete FO Tamiya KV-1. and it no over I'm then handed one more box and inside is a Futaba 4yf transmitter. so this my friends was a Christmas I wont forget!!!!!!!!! My wife and sons did well,they themselves had a good Christmas. specils thanks goes out to Bob. Thecommander NEAD
Old 12-26-2010, 06:07 AM
shenlonco
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: Surprised !

Man You LUCKY dog you!!! Hope i can get some hits on the KV because you where just killing us all with your other tank!! LOL!!
Old 12-26-2010, 09:27 AM
CHIEFSONN

Tanks steve, We got to get together soon and have another battle,now that the snow is falling and accumulating. In as little as two hours the streets are covered. PS i forgot to mention that the tank came with the battle system. So that brings me up to two tamiya's battle ready. Ill be taking out the tanks in a little while.once my batteries are charged ,tanks are out side and covered waiting.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Turbobearcat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your lucky, all I got was a freak video game.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Buckeye36
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats Wayne!
You definitely scored big this year!

Jim
Old 12-26-2010, 01:56 PM
CHIEFSONN

Jimmy r u ready for a snow battle, took my tanks out n had a blast with my oldest son. How are we doing with the panther works. We need more Panthers,love the panther.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Buckeye36

I'm looking forward to it!
The JP I cleaned up the gearboxes and got those set screws in good and tight,
swapped out all the Mato running gear for Asiatam wheels and suspension.
I'm definitely ready to rumble....
Old 12-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Buckeye36

Wayne, did you get those parts I sent you?
Old 12-26-2010, 09:48 PM
yellowshaker
My Feedback: (1)

Congrats Wayne!!! That's a nice score brother! I guess the Soviet armor is coming huh?
Old 12-26-2010, 10:35 PM
204sailor

Wayne, Talk about hitting the jackpot !! You must have been a very good boy this year to deserve all those goodies.Now that you have a KV-1 we can get
together at the next NEAD battle and pair up our KV`s and present a Russian front to those bad axis tanks.Congrats again on your new gifts.

Charlie
Old 12-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Panther G

Hey Chief nice haul on Christmas. Now your Jagd  has something to battle with. The KV's sound awesome. I have the DMD and MFU in my T-34/85. They work great. Thosem carry Totes are really great too. They will be better than the carrier you made. Certainly easier on the knees. LOL.