Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Pershing Sue in the mood.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Pershing Sue in the mood.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 06:11 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Pershing Sue in the mood.

I have been communicating with Thomas Benedini and with his help I have unlocked more potential with this Sound card, to open up more possibilites. These features have been added just by a better understanding of the Card and the programming to get the most out of it. All of this was done with no transmitter mods. All functions can be accessed from a two stick hobby radio(NOT HENG LONG) I am using a DBC 2 HL to get regular RC channels. This card would be plug and play for Tamiya guys as well, so there is no need to sit on the sidelines. If you want to spruce up your Tamiya, this card would work in Parallel with your Tamiya electronics. You would just plug your speaker into the Benedini card, and you can be listening to a whole new sound set.

The cannon sound in this particular sound set needs to be louder. Through programming you can adjust the volume in relation to the other sounds. So I will fine tune this more. For a dramatic effect you can mute the engine sounds when the cannon fires, and it has more Punch that way.

In the Mood is a sound clip that is looped, and will play continously. The limit to this card is that it can only play two sounds at once. So with the engine running," In the Mood" playing in the back ground, firing the cannon would halt the Mood music. Engine sounds are high priority, and never get shut down.( Unless you purposely use the mute function)

Again this is all plug and play with no transmitter mods. All configured using the supplied software to make the most of what you have for hardware.

Happy New Year!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFogAm05iU[/youtube]
Old 01-01-2011, 06:18 AM
shenlonco
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: Pershing Sue in the mood.

Sound good only one thing i will pick on ..... the canon sound why does it sound so low? it needs to be louder more powerfull sounding.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:21 AM
YHR

Absolutely right on that Shenlonco. As I stated in the text, this need to be fine tuned thorugh the software. IF I amplify the cannon sound, and mute the Engine noise during the firing cylce, you get way more punch. Because you can load wav files, you can use any cannon sound you like.

I will fine tune this for you.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:55 AM
shenlonco

Got to start the new year off with a big BANG!!
Get that sucker ready!
Old 01-01-2011, 07:34 PM
YHR

Here is a new cannon sound

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV0_9mXpzqU[/youtube]
Old 01-01-2011, 08:08 PM
shenlonco