Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

VsTank - King Tiger 1/24

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Meller

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default VsTank - King Tiger 1/24

Man that's a nice looking tank, and it comes with the new VTX-10 remote!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl30928.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1541771   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp44771.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1541772  
Old 01-03-2011, 06:30 PM
calvinlo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: VsTank - King Tiger 1/24

This is impressive! I just can't wait for it to come out.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Buckeye36
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sharp looking tank.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:57 PM
shenlonco
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks nice but looks to have the same AM radio without digital propotional steering or speeds 3 speeds farward and one two reverse and one fast speed for turning only... and also probably has that hiddious sound still......It's a shame VS makes some real nice tanks only if they made the tanks have better sound and control they would be realy good.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:09 PM
calvinlo

The Tx that you are talking about is the VTX-7, which is meant to be use on the current Vstanks. This new Tx that comes with the KT is different, as Vstank has indicated below:

"There will be 3 versions. The one we show in fb is VTX-10, Rose Gold Mask...Other two are VTX-7, Gun Grey Mask, fit all previous VSP in past 8 years... The last one is VTX-24, secret colour, 2.4G. Upgrade Use."

"VTX-10 comes with new battle sound system. But as it is a main stream RTR, we cannot make it tailor made sound for each model. However, there will be a hobby grade total upgrade kit comes together....we will reorganise and present in new website soon."

Old 01-03-2011, 07:32 PM
shenlonco
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

ORIGINAL: calvinlo

The Tx that you are talking about is the VTX-7, which is meant to be use on the current Vstanks. This new Tx that comes with the KT is different, as Vstank has indicated below:

''There will be 3 versions. The one we show in fb is VTX-10, Rose Gold Mask...Other two are VTX-7, Gun Grey Mask, fit all previous VSP in past 8 years... The last one is VTX-24, secret colour, 2.4G. Upgrade Use.''

''VTX-10 comes with new battle sound system. But as it is a main stream RTR, we cannot make it tailor made sound for each model. However, there will be a hobby grade total upgrade kit comes together....we will reorganise and present in new website soon.''

It's about time!! But i wonder how much longer it will be for the 2.4?
Also if you don't mind ware did you get this info from?
At least the VSX 10 radio looks bigger so it will fit in your hands better than the VSX 7 they just released... I don't know why VS does this it would have costed less probably to just put the VSX 7 guts inside the bigger nicer VSX 10 radio why even bother with the tiny VSX 7!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:42 AM
calvinlo

I got the info from Vstank's facebook.

Just go to the their usual VSP website http://www.vstank.com/vspro/home/home.html and click the facebook button at the top. Seems that nowaday they post all their info there.