Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

My Kingtiger Videos

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 12:08 AM
ObsessiveTanker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Kingtiger Videos

Hey,
I just recently discovered how YouTube works and made a few videos of my Mato Kingtiger. I know its not as good as some of you who have Tamiya or El mod but I like it a lot and the electronics are fine with me. I would upgrade it , but I'm only 14 and there are no RC tank clubs in Missouri si i have no one to play with!!! Any ways here are the two videos I made, one is of the detail and paint of the tank, the other a run down of the sounds, ext. this tank is nt modeled after any real KT that served in any division, its just an extremely late war KT thats been heavily damaged, but still fighting für der Vaterland !! I say this in the video but I should be getting my Mato JAGDtiger in the mail tomorrow, or in the next few days and I'll be sure to do a few videos on that and a review. From what few videos i have been able to find on YouTUbe of the Mato Jagdtiger it seems as if they have upgraded their sounds a bit, but I will find out all in good time. Also if there are any RC tankers in Missouri please, please, please contact me and mabey we can get a club going or something. I also would like to take the time to brag about the fact that RCTanksWarsposted a video to me as well !!
Thanks, Zack Pfirsich-Myslinski (German+Swede name lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztLatQUAZpIthis is the detail video-no commentary, just music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LX7x3VBLvwthis is the function/sound video and commentary