Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

El Mod Drives me crazy!!!!!!

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

El Mod Drives me crazy!!!!!!

Old 02-12-2015, 01:42 PM
texchap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default El Mod Drives me crazy!!!!!!

Well, my Heng Long Abrams is up and running and doing fantastic with the DBRC 4 and Benedini. I am glad now that I didn't use the el mod in it. I turned on the El Mod Abrams the other day. The sound was great however the flash had stopped functioning, I checked connections and ended up ordering a new flash. I plugged in the replacement and turned it on, The flash works, however no sound, I checked the sound blaster (El Mod sound unit) and it wasn't plugged in well. I made sure connections all made. Turned it on and Abrams track gone. Evidently the micro sd card in it erased the Abrams sound file and all I get is a startup of a tiger not the Abrams, then silence. My guess is there is a remnant of another sound file on the card. So now I have flash and no sound. Anyone know where I can get the Abrams sound file and how to download it? Thanks.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:55 AM
B/Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you go here: https://ssl-id.de/www.elmod.eu/sound...t2q99jsis52715 and download the microSD card content it should fix your issue. Just unzip the contents onto the flash card and it should be back to the standard settings.