Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Taigen Black Friday Weekend Sales! Happy Tanksgiving!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Taigen Black Friday Weekend Sales! Happy Tanksgiving!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 02:33 PM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by Imex-Erik
No new Shermans just quite yet Around the same size though...
Will it have metal roadwheels with rubber tires?

Does the first guy to guess right get a free one?

What? Who said that? Sorry, must've dozed off into dreamland for a second there.

It's a Panzer IV.

So if the "Announcement" is January 1st, we might be able to buy one by Christmas of '17?
Old 12-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Stuart
Old 12-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Oh and small leak on the Jan 1st announcement.... It has been asked for many time here on the forums, it has a turret, our new solid lower hull design, and uses some parts we already make.... Enjoy!

Come on guys... THINK! We can guess this!

Jeff
Old 12-19-2016, 01:56 AM
SteelBird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey tankers!
Tanksgiving and Black Friday are some of our favorite holidays, so in turn we decided to have lots of sales this year Here is the rundown:
-Buy One Get One Free 1/72nd scale tanks!!
-Torro & Waltersons Figure price reductions
-20% Off all Cobi & Oxford military building block sets
-1/16th scale tank part sales
-1/16th scale tank sales (Awesome deals going on, limited super deal on the T34!)
-NEW SHERMAN AND PANTHER KITS ADDED!

Yes you heard right, the Sherman 75mm, Sherman 76mm, Panther G, and Panther F kits are now available! Make sure and check the site for links, I've also just sent out a newsletter as well. No coupons needed, just browse and buy Happy Thanksgiving and happy Tanksgiving to all and I hope you all have a safe holiday weekend! Prices will be kept through Monday night, but some sales like the T34 are limited quantities. I also wanted to thank you guys for working with me this week, I have been super busy with the holiday season and around 24-48 hours behind but am working as fast as possible to catch up! If you haven't heard back from me on a question please send again and to my email at [email protected] and I'll get back to you as fast as possible!

WWW.TAIGENTANKS.COM
Hi, the other day I email TaigenTanks.com asking for some information regarding the Tiger I late production metal edition. No one ever reply. I eventually decide to go with a Mato all metal Panzer III.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:14 AM
sollie

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Down the road I would really like to see a Taigen do a IS2 , hint hint
Old 12-19-2016, 07:14 AM
Dusty Steppes

A T34/76 would be sweet!
Old 12-19-2016, 07:47 AM
Panther F

Originally Posted by sollie

THAT was my next guess... the JS2? Doesn't Taigen already have a KV tank?

Jeff
Old 12-19-2016, 08:21 AM
PanzerCmdr

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

DONE. Check the site
I added a TON of xmas sales on the tanks, enjoy and have a very merry Xmas! Expect a newsletter from us soon
Also I have been in talks with the mods on adding a sub forum section where us vendors can post product news, updates, etc. I know you guys would love a thread just for the IBU or Clark boards, a place where you guys can share tips, installs, etc. The same would go for our tanks and this way for those of you who don't care do not have to see.
Oh and small leak on the Jan 1st announcement.... It has been asked for many time here on the forums, it has a turret, our new solid lower hull design, and uses some parts we already make.... Enjoy!

Edit: Forgot to mention the 72nd BOGO sales are back

Hey, Eric. I've sent you several emails about getting authorization from you for returning one of the 1/72 tanks that isn't working. It wasn't a problem with the battery. I'd like to order some more stuff but I'm hesitant until I get things worked out on the 1/72 Abrams that isn't working.

Dave G.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:32 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by SteelBird
Hi, the other day I email TaigenTanks.com asking for some information regarding the Tiger I late production metal edition. No one ever reply. I eventually decide to go with a Mato all metal Panzer III.
Send me an email direct to [email protected] please, it seems some emails are not being received. I've had a few people tell me they have emailed but got no response, my personal email is separate from the website just in case. I've checked the emails over the past week (I get over 50 emails a day from the site minimum but I only seen one asking about ETA of restock of the 12041.
Originally Posted by sollie
Noted, I'll pass it along....
Originally Posted by PanzerCmdr
Hey, Eric. I've sent you several emails about getting authorization from you for returning one of the 1/72 tanks that isn't working. It wasn't a problem with the battery. I'd like to order some more stuff but I'm hesitant until I get things worked out on the 1/72 Abrams that isn't working.

Dave G.
I sent you a message authorizing and with a return label Did you not get that? I'll have another sent over by the end of the day ok?

Man you guys sure are snatching up those tanks and even the kits too! This Xmas is going to be a very nice one for more than a few people, this year has been exceptionally busy!
Old 12-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Dusty Steppes

Hmmm... No comment from Erik in regards to a T34/76. I think I nailed it. :-)
Old 12-19-2016, 11:38 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Dusty Steppes
Hmmm... No comment from Erik in regards to a T34/76. I think I nailed it. :-)
Who said I would confirm? I just hope I'm awake long enough on the first to post haha!
Old 12-19-2016, 12:26 PM
Dusty Steppes

So are you saying that you can neither confirm nor deny? ;-)
Old 12-19-2016, 01:26 PM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Dusty Steppes
So are you saying that you can neither confirm nor deny? ;-)
We all know I'm partial to Russian armor, but sadly I did not get my way this time.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:53 AM
Dusty Steppes

We all know I'm partial to Russian armor, but sadly I did not get my way this time.
Then the best I can hope for is an M3 Lee that I can use as a lend lease pressed into service on the Russian front.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Panther F

No new Shermans just quite yet Around the same size though...

Hmm... no 'new' Shermans, but you DO have the lower running gear parts for an M3 Lee/Grant?

Jeff
Old 12-20-2016, 11:57 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

I already told you what it is. It's not a Sherman or a Grant or a Lee, it's a freakin' Panzer IV. Read what he said - it has a turret, our new lower hull design, and it's about the same size as the Sherman. They already make the metal suspension and the best sprockets out there, now all they need is a decent lower hull to make all kinds of PzIV variants.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:28 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Panther F
THAT was my next guess... the JS2? Doesn't Taigen already have a KV tank?

Jeff
Just a note, this has already been discussed Just need to clear up a few things first then this might be a very high probability....
Also yes, we are working on a HVSS kit for the Shermans. I'll confirm it here. HOWEVER we do not have an ETA on it just yet. When I get more detail on it I'll let you guys know.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:29 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Crius
I already told you what it is. It's not a Sherman or a Grant or a Lee, it's a freakin' Panzer IV. Read what he said - it has a turret, our new lower hull design, and it's about the same size as the Sherman. They already make the metal suspension and the best sprockets out there, now all they need is a decent lower hull to make all kinds of PzIV variants.
It also has a metal turret Just a bit of confusion in there for you haha.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Shorty54

A "true to scale" Bulldog would be nice. Unlike the HL/Taigen one.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:20 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Shorty54
A "true to scale" Bulldog would be nice. Unlike the HL/Taigen one.
This is a big request too.... You never know
Old 12-21-2016, 11:55 AM
Panther F

This is a big request too.... You never know

That's good to know!

Certainly, any tank would be jaw dropping. You know... it's been discussed to death. An M60, M47, Centurion, a Stuart... You get it.

Jeff
Old 12-21-2016, 02:04 PM
Imex-Erik

Some big changes will start this year with Taigen. From new models to new electronics, this will be a big year for sure. I have a lot planned and I'll even be visiting the factory myself in 2017 (just got word today!) so that I can help with some stuff. With an average output of 3-6 tanks a year Taigen will be stepping our game up a bit. In the works now we have the Leo2 (more on that soon, most likely April release btw!), the Jan 1st tank, another tank, the Abrams, and one more confirmed tank we are looking at least 4 tanks in 2017 if all goes well minimum.
Old 12-21-2016, 03:40 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Ok Santa,

I would like a Centurion, a M47 or M60, and it is great news hearing about the HVVS since I have been wanting to do a E8 build for awhile.
Old 12-22-2016, 09:41 AM
PanzerCmdr

Originally Posted by PanzerCmdr

Dave G.
Thanks for the persistence, Eric. I got your message with the return shipping label via my Gmail account.

I like the 1/72's, they're pretty cool. Three of them are working fine. I'm looking forward to getting a replacement for the fourth one.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:47 AM
PanzerCmdr

I got my latest order of the 1/72's. I went with the British Challenger and the T-72M1 this time. The Challenger is fantastic, and runs, looks, and sounds great. I have learned these little tanks run best if they're broken-in on a smooth table top first. They seem to need a little time to get everything to mesh properly.

I do have a little problem with the T-72's transmitter so I've emailed you about it, Eric.

I hope there's going to be more of these little tanks. I'd love to seem some WWII's (Tigers, Shermans, etc.)