Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

New Guy

Old 04-13-2020, 05:14 PM
Tankster

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default New Guy

I’m fairly new to rc tanks but I have a growing interest in the electronic side of the hobby. I only have two tanks, a Tiger 1 and a Leopard 2A7+, with an ElMod and a Clark TK80 respectively. I live in the state of Illinois and I know some of you from another popular RC tank forum. I have some questions regarding my FrSky QX7 but I thought I should introduce myself first.
The following users liked this post:
Markocaster (04-13-2020)
Old 04-14-2020, 04:23 PM
1qaz

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts

Hello Tankster and welcome to the RCU tank forum! I will not be able to help you out with your radio question but I have no doubt that someone here will have the answer your after. I am a Futaba airplane/Spektrum tank guy but I have been in the R/C hobby since 1974.
What Tiger I do you have?
Larry
herrmill (04-14-2020)
Old 04-14-2020, 06:51 PM
Tankster

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Actually I figured out how to assign switches tonight so the fun really begins. This ElMod board is awesome.
I have a mostly Taigen Tiger 1 (the upper hull is Heng Long) with all the bells and whistles. I can’t post pics yet but it’s an initial production “Leningrad” Tiger of the 502nd.
Markocaster (04-14-2020)