Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

RC Airsoft Tank - Commando Tactical Vehicle

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

RC Airsoft Tank - Commando Tactical Vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Riff-Raff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Airsoft Tank - Commando Tactical Vehicle

Hello fellow tankers!

I just registered on this site after being an observer of this site for almost one year. I own three HL tanks. One M26 Pershing SS, One Tiger I SS, and One Tiger 2 speed. I am thinking of buying the Bulldog to add to my collection.

I found a new version of the A1M1 Abrams at 1:12 scale that runs on 7.2 volt battery and a new style controller. I used to have a 1:12 scale tank that I bought on ebay but it sucked big time. The tracks were sectioned together instead of individual links. I only had one speed and it ran terrible in the grass. My smaller HL tank were 1000% better. I got rid of it at a garage sale two months later.

Here is the link for the new tank. Has anyone seen this or have one to comment on its performance?

http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=669
Old 08-02-2006, 04:40 AM
Rathead123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Airsoft Tank - Commando Tactical Vehicle

I dont know about this new version, but I have a few posts about the one you mentioned you got rid of. Ive ran that thing alot, with many problems, breakages, and electronic failures. Its a 9.6v tank, if you look back you'll see the posts, Now as for the one on the link you listed That site didnt give a good discription. Like how many speeds if any. Only said forward and reverse. It may be the same Hull Deck turrent with differant electronics, added features etc. I see the gun has elevation control, has laser mounted and all. It could be an all new tank, or just an updated version of the "sucky" one youve had and I still have. Maybe some one has one and will respond.