Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

ammo for HL Pershing

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 07:19 PM
OwlsfanDan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ammo for HL Pershing

Hi guys,

In response to a message I posted earlier about the Heng Long Pershing, it was recommended that I replace the BB ammo that is supplied with the tank with that of a better quality. Where is the best place/website, preferably in the UK to get decent BB's? Wouldn't mind stocking up ready for my Pershing's Christmas Day baptism of fire!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 02:34 AM
ah64

Default RE: ammo for HL Pershing

I dont know anything about the UK, But I will try and help you. The Heng long tanks will shoot bb's that are in the 6mm size. Like flying colors....They come in a viriety of colors white for one. As long as it is 6mm you are fine. Like I said I dont know the UK, But you guys must have stores that sell bb guns. Oh and the lighter the weight such as 12g versus 20g will give you more distance. Tell you what if you caint find any I will send you some I have TON's of them. I use flying colors my self.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:48 AM
TIGER76

Hey m8 try here..
[link=http://www.tankzone.co.uk/index.htm]http://www.tankzone.co.uk/index.htm[/link]

I also got some from antics model shop in Uk I think most models shop over here have some about
Old 12-03-2006, 07:03 PM
OwlsfanDan

Thanks for that guys, think I will give "tankzone.co.uk" a try. Can't have my Pershing all dressed up with nothing to shoot!!!

By the way, I've only been registered on this forum for about a week, but in that time, I've found everyone really helpful and friendly and there's loads of useful info! Will try and be a regular visitor once I've been able to have a go with my tank!!!