Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Whats Fair?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 12:37 AM
ah64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats Fair?

Hey guys I was thinking of selling my M26 Pershing. I know I just got it a couple of weeks ago, But I would really love to get one of those 1/8 Rc Abrams and work on that. The Abrams is $2600 and My wife wouldn't beat me over the head if I was able to get money from selling things rather than taking it out of the bank. I had a lot of fun just weathering and redoing the electronics, I would love to do that on a larger scale. SO my question is what do you think would be a fair price for my tank? I have pictures in my last post Operational M26.SO you can see what it is that is done. I only added a 2 channel in it, but I still have all the other parts and the GUN, and little bits that was original. Thanks guys for your input Anthony. Oh and I even have the metal gear boxes and extra pair of tracks. [8D]
Old 12-14-2006, 01:08 AM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Whats Fair?

If you put it back together take some great pictures and stick it on eBay you should make out handsomely. I've seen guys get a lot of money for their custom painted tanks.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:13 AM
ah64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats Fair?

OK thanks for the info