Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Infected with TANK Fever!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Infected with TANK Fever!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 01:03 PM
cpd1343

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Infected with TANK Fever!!

I am new to tanking and got a HL Tiger 1 for Christmas!! After driving it around for a few minutes and shooting the cat, I started to feel funny. I got the shakes and started to sweat. It was then that I knew I had caught the dreaded TANK FEVER!

Now I know the HL is not quite up to most peoples standards on this forum, but everybody has to start somewhere.

Wish me and my credit cards luck.

Merry Christmas
Les.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Bauer66

Default RE: Infected with TANK Fever!!

Merry Christmas and happy draining of the Bank account lol. Its a Blast.
Have Fun......................And more fun, And more fun..... My fever is so high that only a 1/8 King Tiger will help it my wife says. Gotta listen to the Boss, Atleast on that one lol.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:22 PM
James S.

You are SOOOO DOOMED my friend. [sm=lol.gif]
Old 12-25-2006, 02:09 PM
JerB

welcome to the world of tanks I have 5 HL tanks and enjoy them all. I think that the problem people have with the HL's is that they have a tendency to break down but hey thats half the fun of it cause now you can take them apart and fix it. you will find peole here are very helpful with any problem you might experience. have a merry christams my firend

Jeremy

- when you say shooting the cat, do you mean you pretend to or your actually shooting BBs at him[&:]. I hope you just pretending[8D]
Old 12-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Stern

Welcome !!!

I love the HL Tiger I - great tank and [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3592742/tm.htm]you can make[/link] what you like out of it !

Have fun ! [8D]
Old 12-25-2006, 04:46 PM
TANKDUEL

Another cat shooter[][] You should not own an RC tank.[]
Old 12-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Chow_Hound

I can understand about the tank fever. Good luck with your fever and Keep on tankin' !!!
Have to been able to test its limits and capabilities? What other test have you put it to?
Old 12-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Wozwasnt

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

HL's are great tanks.

Say goodbye to your old life, "Tankings" very addictive and when your not actually tinkering with your tanks then your thinking about what you'll do when you get a moment**. I hope you've got an understanding partner.

** A tanking moment can somehow turn into several hours- "Ohh I'll just do this before I go to bed" and before you know it it's time to go to work.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:42 PM
TIGER76

A tanking moment can somehow turn into several hours- "Ohh I'll just do this before I go to bed" and before you know it it's time to go to work.
So true lmao

Yep agree on the cat hunting [][] trust the cat will turn up with some sort of AA mobile unit [>:]
my cat seems to want to sit on top of the turret now just to annoy me lol
Old 12-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Chow_Hound

When I first built my Tiger I, the was a big alley cat stalking it one day when i was running it in the yard.[&o] I started driving away from it and he decided to attack. [X(]I spun and shot the main gain. [X(]. The flash of the muzzle and the BOOM from the speaker was enough to send him back into the alley. No BB's but a heck of a scare for the aggressor. It was self-defense. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Wozwasnt

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I hope your bank manager is also very understanding.

The Tams are very expensive but as they only seem to release a new kit every decade or so then at least you have time to save up but now the likes of HengLong, WSN and Matotoys are producing good tanks, and they're releasing new ones at an ever increasing rate it's getting harder to keep up.

Lets see now we've already got the Tiger 1, Panther(pantiger), Snow Leopard (Pershing), T34 and Bulldog to chose from and next year we'll see the SturmTiger and PzIII.

Can't wait to see whats in store for 2008 - King Tiger, Sherman, PzIV ???????????????