Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

best truggy

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best truggy

I do not race truggies.. nor do I own one personally, though i plan to, but over the past few months I have been in this forum, researching them and reading magazines on them and on other online forums. I'm a MT Basher most the time, but it's getting old.. Sick of hearing MT guys whine about truggies not being "fair" so I figured, if you cant beat them, join 'em! Now to the point.. IMO, this thread is pointless. There really is no "BEST" product when it comes to hobby/sport that involves somebody controlling the every movement of the vehicle.. It's all driver, well atleast 90% driver.. Threads like these are no better than a hockey dad yelling at the ref.. It takes away the whole point of the hobby! Having FUN!Get what your LHS has the most parts for and what draws your attention the most!
Old 03-26-2006, 06:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best truggy

CRT was sooo durable and "bullet proof" then why at the nitro challenge, halsey broke a servo the first minute and chad was punted off the big double and broke an axle..... and taylor hit a hay bail at the end of the straight and lost.
You guys make me laugh.

Didn't I just read racing incidents that would put just about any truck,truggy,buggy out of a race.

Servos brake, nothing to do with the truggy itself. The others things that put the CRT's out, could have potentially put any truck out. Without being there to see the impact KNOWONE is in position to comment.

I've been bashing mine down the local skatepark and besides the things you would expect to break when bashing, it's holding up well.

I don't think any of you should mislead yourself as to the durability of any of the truggys cause the fact is, if you send a 10lbs truck flying into something that doesn't move then somethings gonna give and it's likely to be something on your truck. This is Fact and no manufacturer can engineer near indestructabiliy into any of this things and sell them at a price we'd pay.

FACT, To finish 1st, first you have to finish.

If this is going to turn into a slag off the other truck cause I own something different then this is as useless a thread as all the others that have touched on this flawed subject.

We're not reading about problems with the other truggys cause there's only a few out there at the moment, you'll have to give it another month or two. Thing is the spring/summer racing seasons are about to or just kicked off, so following the forums will be the thing to do and the only way any determination will be made.