Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

New Mugen MBX5T Truggy or Kyosho ST-R

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

New Mugen MBX5T Truggy or Kyosho ST-R

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 10:46 PM
pro1mh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Mugen MBX5T Truggy or Kyosho ST-R

Anyone have one of these yet? Or are they even out yet? Do you know if it is based on the Prospec or just the MBX5? Any info would be great. If someone does have one; let me know hou you like it and how it compares to the Kyosho ST-R.
Thanks
Old 06-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Sorianoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Mugen MBX5T Truggy or Kyosho ST-R

I actually narrowed it down to the Mugen or the Kyosho myself. After reading alot of articles and seeing both trucks @ RCX i decided on the Kyosho St-R. Now that its built and has been raced i have come to the realization that it is hands down the best money i have ever spent. During practice in my last race i was touring inside of buggies all night and when it came to truggy's they could not hold a candle to the ST-R as far as turning. And since its almost a whole Pound lighter than the Jammin the acceleration was better as well. And you have to remember that the Jammin Pro already come with all the graphite parts. Imagine once you start to put graphite parts into the Kyosho.