Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 07:08 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)

ORIGINAL: Wizz Kid

god just forget it. nobody ever get an Axial because nobody knows how to tune them and gear them right and where to find their power. im getting sick of this truggy section. if you are not the same as everyone else, then you arent allowed. i'll just delete my post as if i were never here and return to the norm.

actualy i think your taking things wrong... I own 3 Axials, I have videod and modded them many times.. I really like Axial engines, as they are soo tourquey... But if yoru finding your Axial to be top end oriented, its then likely its you who dont have it tuned correctly... as I can ssure you Axials are bottom end monsters with tons of tourque, unfortunately they lack alot of top end.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:24 PM
ArcticCat500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well it looks like this was a waste of time...it turned into an argument about whose motor is better and who seems to think they know more about everything. I guess this is the chance you take when posting in forums, kids answering questions and voicing opinions as to "Im better then you" na na naa naa. I want to Thank all who attemted to help me. TYVM. And those of you whom wish to call each other names and make fasle claims with hardly any knowlegde or actual background. Thanks for nothing. Please take your childish acts elswhere.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:39 PM
rcsavager

And I'll take my Axial .32 and continue to beat the **** outta my Savage with it til the entire thing is Aluminum and/or Titanium. If it's geared right then the Axial engine will do what it's designed to do... TORQUE!! I've run this thing for a month now and have NO complaints as of yet. If I do I'll be the first one to say it. I have no reason so far to think my $186 was better spent elsewhere on somebody else's product.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:01 PM
noximus

ORIGINAL: supertib

ORIGINAL: noximus

ORIGINAL: supertib

ORIGINAL: noximus

honestly though, what i think you should really do, if you think so highly of your mods and your motor, you should pay an individual who races on a constant basis and have him or her run your motors and prove why your mods are worth buying or looking into. thats what i would do if i was making such claims.
do you feel better ? I knew needed to rant a little bit.
LMAO no, i dont rant. good one.

Miss Me ?
thats ghay dude. lol
Old 11-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Catalinaflyer

Dang Wizz, remind me not to talk smack next time we're on the drivers tower together.

As for anyone not believing in the Axial, I have raced against one mentioned in this thread and watched it beat the snot out of a lot more expensive motor/pipe combo's at that track. (beat the snot out of me to but I have a stock Kyosho .28 and I don't know how to drive either.)
Old 11-19-2006, 09:22 AM
kidd

my axial .28 has a little more rpm than my os .30 if that helps.
the pullstart backplate on mine was sucking so much air thar the pullstart had grass and dirt piled inside it. i would suggest the nonpullstart backplate.
the sleeve and crankshaft on mine are modded now. can't wait to get it tuned properly and run it

funny thing when i pulled the sleeve. the pin i the block that orientates the position of the sleeve came out with the sleeve
Old 01-24-2007, 01:09 AM
heidmann1

I agree with one of the last post's. If you get a good .21 in most cases it will be just as powerful as a biggger engine. I have seen the pro's at my track with .21's pull away from my buddies with .28's . A lot of the dyno test's in xrc will back that up. like the novarossi .21 bf 3 port ($179) has like 1.35 hp and 59 oz tq. Thats the same or more than a lot of the BIG ENGINES. I have to say I had a sts .28 and It was impressive? I think it is more of what you like. MOst people dont even use the full potential of there engines anyway, so all the extra power is a waste. BUt engines are all very different feeling and its just what you like the best, I would not say any are better or worse.. Some have more top, some have more bottom.ETC>>>> I have a collari b3 in my LSP And its just fine, it hauls @##. Like smolnick from cen runs a .21 ops,KOrtz runs a .21 collari?werks. Degani runs a picco p7r .21//////////Ok NOw Im rambling on.LOL......Bye