Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Tire & Engine Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 04:24 PM
hippieslayer16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire & Engine Help

1st Question: My tire foams came out of the tire. I thought the tires were glued onto the rims. I was doing some high speed passes when it happened. My question is should i buy new foams and cut them and re-glue them to the rim? or is there any easier way to resolve the problem. money isnt really an issue.

2nd Question: My throttle sticks or something. When i give it throttle the RPM's rise then when i let the throttle off the RPM's stay so it has the same power to the ground as when i was giving it throttle when im trying to slow down. So to slow down i have to hit the brakes. is that normal, or something to do with the throttle linkage, or is it the tune? The reciever was getting low on batteries.

Thank you all.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:31 PM
slayerphonics

Default RE: Tire & Engine Help

What kinda Nitro is it?
Old 01-16-2008, 04:34 PM
hippieslayer16

odonnell 30%
Old 01-16-2008, 04:36 PM
madmax22

your either to lean or you need to turn the idle down. it would be better to get new foams but if your just bashing just slap them in and reglue...... what kind of truggy????
Old 01-16-2008, 04:41 PM
hippieslayer16

TT ST-1...i love it so far. it was taking a beating at the skatepark. 15 foot airs coming flat down from a 1/4 pipe. the in-air control is killer. i am already figuring out how to level it out in the air....this is my first nitro and i am having a great time so far.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:25 PM
madmax22

glad your haveing fun try richening the low speed 1/4 to 1/2 turn and adjust your idle thats what happened to me