Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Tires and wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Truggy24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tires and wheels

Hey truggy owners just wondering what everyone is using for tires and wheels. Im new to the rc world and thinking about getting different tires and wheels for my raze st but with so many choices just thought i would see what overone else is using. I dont plan to race is just run it around the yard and have some fun with my buds who have rc cars.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
mentat
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Tires and wheels

Hey ya Truggy,

If you want a good who is using what on their truggies then check out the thread Ill post below. Its the Sticky: Your TRUGGY and your setup Thread. Glad to see you are a member or the Raze ST family. We are a growing group. Be sure to check out the Official Raze ST thread i started, I think you may have posted there before, At any rate check the thread i linked below. Its got a great format too, like what is below. Enjoy

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8411659/tm.htm

TRUGGY :
THR SERVO :
STR SERVO :
MOTOR :
PIPE :
RADIO :
CLUTCH :
CB :
WHEELS :
DIFFS F/C/R :
SHOCKS F/R :
DROOP F/R :
RIDE HEIGHT :
CAMBER F/R :

Old 04-30-2009, 07:08 PM
madmaxx1

Default RE: Tires and wheels

for bashing it's real hard to beat a set of badland's or zombie maxx's on light weight dish rim's....