Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Ziroli Stuka Tail Wheel

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Ziroli Stuka Tail Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 10:26 AM
dalemilam58

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ziroli Stuka Tail Wheel

I've seen a post of someone making a tailwheel yoke from stock aluminum for the stuka...I thought I saved it to favorites but didn't...I'm not sure if its on this forum or one of the many I've looked at...If anyone knows where it is and would link it to me...I'm planning on trying out my bandsaw and dremel skills on this one....or if someone has the dimensions of one that would do too..thanks
Dale
Old 03-19-2011, 04:08 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Ziroli Stuka Tail Wheel

ORIGINAL: dalemilam58

I've seen a post of someone making a tailwheel yoke from stock aluminum for the stuka...I thought I saved it to favorites but didn't...I'm not sure if its on this forum or one of the many I've looked at...If anyone knows where it is and would link it to me...I'm planning on trying out my bandsaw and dremel skills on this one....or if someone has the dimensions of one that would do too..thanks
Dale
That may have been me.

I don't have the pics, anymore. You can find them on my threads on RCSB and the Groups.