Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Need f4u corsair manual

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Need f4u corsair manual

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Bamafever
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need f4u corsair manual

I have lost my manual to my greatplanes 40 Size arf is anyone has on in pdf or willing to scan a copy or tell me where i can find one.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Need f4u corsair manual

Download from here:

http://manuals.hobbico.com/gpm/gpma0177-manual.pdf
Old 06-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Bamafever
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats the one for the kit version,I need the arf version.The website shows the plane has been discontiued.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I would like to purchase a copy of the manual and/or plans for my (insert discontinued model here). My dealer has already confirmed you have no more in stock. Is there any way you can help me?

If we no longer stock your manual or plans BUT we still have a file copy, we do offer you a way to replace these vital tools. We can have our office copy of a manual photocopied or send our office copy of plans out for blue line copying for you at a charge of:

Manual: $10 plus $5.50 shipping (US) or $13.50 shipping (international).
Plans: $20 plus $7.99 shipping (US) or $13.50 shipping (international).
(Note: Items need to be sent out for copying so please allow 4-6 weeks for us to fill requests. Unfortunately, we cannot scan, email or fax these items.)

Please fax us at 217-398-7721 the information requested below including credit card information for payment, or mail us a check to:

Hobby Services
3002 N. Apollo Drive, Suite #1
Champaign IL 61822

Unfortunately, we are unable to send out via open account (with an invoice) due to our computer system setup.

PLEASE NOTE: We require the following information:

The name of the specific kit (ie. GPMA0146, BS40 Big Stik 40) (as much info as you have if you are not sure of the exact name);
Your mailing and daytime contact information;
Your payment information; and
Your return email address and at least one other means of daytime contact (phone, fax, alternative email) to provide you confirmation of your order.
Please note that copied manuals cannot be returned or refunded. If you are unsure the name/make/model # of your kit, please ask for help from fellow modelers to be sure your purchase is correct. Please be sure you provide us the kit # or full kit name when we take an order to copy your manual or plans, as we cannot refund the cost if what you receive is incorrect.