Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

ESM F6F Hellcat Info?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

ESM F6F Hellcat Info?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 07:21 PM
BubbasanJohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM F6F Hellcat Info?

No worries, just excited to see your hellcat in action!!
Old 05-10-2013, 07:23 PM
BubbasanJohn

Crap, forgot to say sorry about the rough landing.  Glad to hear you got it fixed.  New your hellcat would be a rocket with the engine installed...hehehe
Old 05-10-2013, 08:33 PM
lmangum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-qmq...ature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99baY...ature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8y1ZVnerw4
Old 05-10-2013, 08:53 PM
BubbasanJohn

Imagnum,
Thanks for sharing. Landing looked painful. Glad its all better now. From what I saw in your videos, and granted it sounded real windy, seems your plane was set up with too much control surface throws or is out of balance. The wing wag on landing approach was frightening. lots of movement and Im not sure if this is control throws, balance or just nerves. Where are you balanced at? IIRC, I balanced more forward as troy built warns against ESM's CG location as being too far aft. Even with the 50cc engine you might need some lead and find the plane more comfortable with a more forward CG. My plane took 2.6 pounds of lead to balance. Take off again seemed like it was tail heavy but with out trim etc its hard to say.

You know, I dont think that I land my hellcat at much higher speeds than yours stalled at if at all.  As well think that with all that wind coming down the runway you would have had no problem with the speed you landed.  Cant see if flaps were down or not.  I tend not to use flaps on stong wind days as it slows the hellcat too much. I have goten way behind the speed curve needed for a safe landing and still have not had a tip stall, just ran out of elevator and kangarooed it down the runway.

I could be totally wrong but I would guess balance,  My hellcat is rock steady in wind either straight on or crosswinds.  By this I mean that my plane does not rock back and forth like i see yours doing in regular flight and landing.  Seems like it is very sensitive to control input which leads me to beleve control throws or im leaning to balance.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:11 PM
BubbasanJohn

remember now,  I balanced at 110mm.  make sure you balance at the spot on the plans.  IIRC its not against the fuse but outer part of the center wing section.  Of course gear up and I did ensure balance right side up and upside down.  there was no change in the weight regardless of what side was up.  Make mine a touch nose heavy so the nose slowly sinks when on the balancing stand. 

Anyway, love the look of your hellcat.  Im sure you will work it out.  Im no authority on Rc so please take my comments with a grain of salt.  I AM a hellcat fanatic and love this model and the fullsized airfcraft. 

Were you flying at full throttle on any part of the video?  Did not see much difference from how my 35 pulls it around the sky.

Just for giggles I have to say I lived in denver for 8 years and attended DU.  Was very sorry to leave colorado (God's Country).  I used to fly at a RC park some where near metro Denver but cant for the life of me remember where.  I do remember in the winter with the winds ripping thru the plains, getting a lawn chair with a couple of my flying buddies and just flying into the wind and controling throttle so that the plane just hovered in the strong headwind.  Was awesome.  Really miss colorado and the great antured coloradians (is that a word?).   Again thanks for sharing!! 
Old 05-10-2013, 09:25 PM
lmangum

Ok I will check the CG again tomorrow. I had the CG on the ESM recommended CG which is 117mm, so maybe that had something to do with it. Also, I think I had to much control surface throws so tomorrow I will tune those down a bit, and the wind was starting to pick up a little while I was flying. Haha yeh living in Colorado is great, but as you said those winds can be fun to fly in if there just right. THANKS for he HELPPPPPP! Can't wait to put the Hellcat back in the air!!!!
Old 05-10-2013, 09:42 PM
BubbasanJohn

Awesome.  Move that CG foward 7mm and go by the manual on throws.  I have the manual recommended throws on low rates but on high I get full surface movement.  Actually Ive been watching your landing video and notice that yeah you were most likely too slow.   Also on take off video saw your elevator deflection and thought it was too much, but cant be certain not being there with a throw meter. 

did you take off with flaps?  looked like you put down flaps on the taxi. 

This aircraft when all sorted out is so much fun to fly.  Love to come screaming in for low passes on the deck, pullling up and coming back down from the other side in a WOT low pass. 

Flew today.  I had modified my belly pan to have part of it come off (held on by rare earth magnets and velcro) to allow access to the air retract system.  On a screaming WOT turn on to base leg of the pattern to come in for a low pass the hatch part of my bell pan flew off.  CRAP, thought I had lost a control surface.  Of course I was too hot and had to go around and land immediately for an inspection.  Part landed in a farmers field of tall hay and after looking for a very long time, gave up.  Its always something. 

Do you have retractable gear?  forgot to ask.  Im sure you know the plane balances with gear up but gonna toss that out there anyway.

Love the guy in the video, "calm down!, calm down!"  yeah.  Dont think so after ive just ripped out one of my baby's legs. 

Also might want to set camera focus to infinity or turn off auto focus.  Otherwise thanks for posting the videos and keep us informed of your progess.  Will try to get some flight video tomorrow of my hellcat. 
Old 05-10-2013, 09:50 PM
lmangum

Yea my Hellcat has Serra Giant Retracts on it, and they work great even after that crash. Can't wait to see some MORE video of your Hellcat in the air , and I love the paint job you put on yours. It really stands out!! I hope to fly mine again in the next few weeks.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:04 PM
BubbasanJohn

Lol, sorry to post again, had 2 double espressos at dinner and I am AMPED!!!! This is not your first warbird is it? Not counting foamies of course. Just say that as they have much different wing loading then this puppy.

Again, take what I suggest with measured caution as I am no professional. When I land this plane, I come in and let the nose just lead the way towards the deck. resist trying to level this bird off until you get about 10-6 feet from the deck, then start flaring. This will allow you to keep momentum up and avoid the stall. If I had to say, I think my angle to the deck on approach is about 35-45 degrees depending on wind. This way you can maintain speed and have sufficient air moving over surfaces for solid control. When I start my decent to the deck I reduce throttle, depends on headwind etc but I typically decend at a sufficient angle that I can throtle back to idle and let the weight of the aircraft do all the work. If there is little wind, I come in a bit flatter and a touch faster with higher idle. I had a instructor that said, throttle controls the rate of descent and elevator controls airspeed. This is really sound advice. Once I am about 6-10 feet from the deck I start to slowly put in up elevator to start my flair. The last thing you want to do is porpoise back up and be too slow and have to rapidly add throttle. Torque is a mother at this altitude and speed. Ifyou manage your elevator you can flair it in easy for 3 point landings or keep a bit of speed for a main wheels landing. Typically when I touch down I have no more elevator to add and I am on the deck. Flaps are a pleasure on this model and I notice no pitch change on either half or full flaps. They are quite effective at slowing the hellcat down so be mindfull of that.

Gonna to go shake in my bed trying to sleep. Cafiene is a blessing and a curse!
Old 05-10-2013, 10:11 PM
lmangum

No this is not my first warbird. And thanks for the tips!!!!!! I will put some to use and see if they help my landings! THANKS!
Old 05-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Bob Paris
My Feedback: (13)

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Hay Bubba John,
I managed to plug my old mounting holes in the fire wall, re-drill for the new 36cc engine...and get it installed. I ordered from Troy their extended carburetor control arm...the red one, and with that installed on my engine...the throttle cable fit perfect without any alignment issues... : ) The gods were smiling for sure so the engine is in and now time to build the platform for the ignition module and ignition batteries. That will be mounted on top of the engine with "L" brackets and Ty-raps. I moved the center of the engine up 3/8" and now my engine is properly centered in the cowl. It was a bit low with the RCG 26, but now perfectly centered.

I did hook up the cables to the elevator and rudder...and everything works great, sweet and smooth. My tail feathers are done.

I heard from Vickie, and I will send out her cheque' for the stencils and dry transfers tomorrow. She is right on the ball with my e-mails and answers in one day. Stencils and dry transfers came to $100.00 w/shipping.

No word from Sierra Giant Scale yet on my retracts...I do pray they are on the way.

I have all my paint and equipment to paint my model and I will do the fuselage first and the wing last.

We had 50+ miles visibility today...and crystal clear.

The video was quite telling that Imangum posted. I was surprised at how much the model rocked from side to side...almost like it was tail heavy...but with a really forgiving wing. It hurt to see the landing, but I can't talk...you should see some of my landings with a new model. I agree with you Bubba, to keep your speed up with a bit of power and fly the model down to the runway. Use the throttle to control your altitude and or decent, and your elevator to set your speed. Once you get a bit slow...every thing goes south in a hurry. I am just your average Sunday pilot and not a pro RC...just my observation. I have always been told to balance the model with the wheels retracted, in the up and locked placement. Then balance the model. When you retract the wheels to land...it will bring your CG a bit forward. We get winds at our flying field every day...most day's...and I do not use flaps on windy day's...no need to. On low wind day's I use flaps, and I have found that flaps on some models actually steady the model some. This is how my P-51D flies and she lands so sweet with flaps...with the flaps kind of keeping the nose down for me, and helping me wheel land the model.

Bubba John...the Sierra landing gear for this model are built like a brick outhouse. Heavy duty for sure and if your going to beef up a model, the landing gear is the first place to do this. The landing gear Sierra sells must have been designed by Grumman Aircraft. These landing gear could handle a model nearly 10#'s more, then ours come out to.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	He97128.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	1880946   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj21376.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	1880947   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29822.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	1880948   Click image for larger version

Name:	Us52717.jpg
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	1880949   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70268.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	1880950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk24973.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1880951   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92949.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1880952  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:03 AM
BubbasanJohn

Whoopohoooo Bubba bobby!   Looking so sweet with that PTE bolted on. Glad throttle install was easy. 

Tail check
Engine check
Markings check
Just Sierra holding ya up. So close to maiden you are.  Sorry for poor typing.  On my way to field to fly my hellcat.  Report to follow. 
Old 05-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Bob Paris

Hay Bubba John,

I removed the engine and installed the muffler. Its basically just a open can and this engine is going to make some noise... : )

I managed to get two 6"-"L" brackets at Ace Hardware, two 1.25" screws, two thin large area washers & two standard washers...all S.S. and it came to $10.81 ! !#%&*... things ain't cheap in paradise.

I reworked the "L" brackets, cut them down on one side and rounded every thing off. No sharp edges and mounted them onto the fire wall. I had to make sure the cowl would fit, with no interference and I came out just fine. I fit the ignition box and two 5-cell nickel batteries together, with ty-raps and mounted the assembly onto the "L" brackets, again utilizing ty-raps (Christ...how did we ever live before ty-raps were invented).

Next I will need to make a hole in the lower cowl for the spark plug cap and enlarge the exhaust opening just a little more. The exhaust pipes do not exit the cowl and I wonder if I should make some kind of extension for the exhaust pipes..?

I made good progress today and happy with the work. Please...look over everything I did and if you see something that you feel needs correction...do let me know. I'm in unchartered territory here and not exactly sure of the instillation.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui

Name:	Bz77409.jpg
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	1881092   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61565.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1881093   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tq48987.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1881094   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12248.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1881095   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11512.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	1881096   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91702.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1881097  
Old 05-12-2013, 07:17 AM
RBean

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've taken delivery of the Hellcat and Sierra gear from VQ Warbirds. I am impressed with the Sierra gear. They really don't cost much more than other rotating gear (ESM) and look to be of much higher quality and much more robust, which I need. It looks like the G38 will fit but just barely. Unfortunately I have to be out of town for over a week starting tomorrow so start of assembly is delayed. I have everything, the plane, engine, receiver, servos etc. I have taken note to get upgraded pull-pull cable systems for the rudder and elevators.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:59 AM
Bob Paris

Hay Bubba John,
As you can see with my "L" bracket instillation I was not, worried about weight. If you added 40 oz. of lead to your F6F and no matter what I do, I will still need to add lead to mine, I was not overly concerned about adding a pound or two forward of the fire wall.

No flying this week...rain has been steady and light with to much wind.

No contact from Sierra about my retracts I sent them and Vickie was sent the funds to cover my stencils and dry transfers.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui
Old 05-14-2013, 07:54 AM
BubbasanJohn

RBean,  Cant wait to see how you put yours together!!!

Bubba Bobby,  Looking real nice.  Love he cowl guides for alignment.  Im gonna do this as it can be a real pain in the arse on my current set up hunting for the mounting holes. PTE looks good in there.  Cant wait to see this all up and running.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Bob Paris

Bubba John,
I managed to fit the cowl properly, with the ignition assy, and muffler on. I will need to re-fiberglass the cowl ring properly (the more I look the more I find to fix), but the cowl fits snug with no issues. I was only able to use four (4) mounting screws, because the muffler was in the way for the bottom cowl ring mounting screw and the ignition assy. blocked the top screw. But I believe the four side screws will do the chore of holding on the cowl, onto the fire wall, right nice. The cowl ring guides on the fire wall, makes a real @#$%& hassle, into a simple procedure and it is really easy to do. I needed to make some room for the exhaust muffler tubes, to pass over the cowl ring and made sure I had opened all the cowl ring areas where cooling air could exit the cowl. There are four areas on the fuselage/forward fire wall area, that allow air to exit the engine area. These four area's on the cowl ring were sanded with a rotary file to open them up and allow more cooling air to pass through and around the engine. One of the surprises I was blessed with, was that I didn't need to cut a hole for the spark plug cap...everything fit with clearance... : )

I refit the canopy and now have ten pin holes to fill from past canopy screw attachments.

I needed to ty-rap the ignition wires over a bit to make the cowl go on easier and it also cleaned up some loose wires for me. I then installed my dome spinner to see how it looked on the model... : )

Time to paint....the fuse.

If you look at the last picture, you can see that this engine has had one of its lower cylinder fins modified. This is how I received the engine and I'm going to let Troy Built Models know about this. If the engine runs ok...no problem, but I want to get it on record to them, if this proves to be an issue latter.

If you look at the second picture, you will see a round silver drain hole...its the fuel over flow exit, for the gas tank. A neat little gizmo I picked up from Hobby King, for under two bucks.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui

Name:	Nl28899.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	1881928   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15260.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1881929   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr50519.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	1881930   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj23173.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	1881931   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw66845.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	1881932   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl28938.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1881933  
Old 05-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Bob Paris

Hay Bubba John,
I have called Sierra Giant Scale a couple of times now about my retracts and also sent them several e-mails, with out any answers. I was told my retracts were on the way back...but never received them. I wonder if he is on vacation or...? I would love to receive my retracts back. I kept the gear legs and wheels here with me and only sent the pneumatic units into him. I sent him my retracts on April 8th and he has had them for five weeks now.

I also sent an e-mail to Solo Props. Since I have a three bladed hub of theirs, I wanted to know if he had an adapter for a PTE 36 and if so, that I wanted three black blades with yellow tips-18" long. The dome of the Solo Prop three bladed hub is the same size as the one that I purchased for my engine. It would make an awesome show prop.

I'm now working on the fuselage and getting it ready to paint. It will be painted this week... : )

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui
Old 05-15-2013, 12:30 PM
BubbasanJohn

Bubba Bobby, no idea why the radio silence from Sierra.  Thought they were one of the most dependable companies.  I would keep trying, something has to be going on there. 

Will the PTE spina a 18 inch 3 blader?  Not sure it will. 

Paint!!!! Cant wait to see it being laid down.  Forward, onward, upward!!!

Old 05-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Bob Paris

Hay Bubba John,
I too have always heard that Sierra Giant Scale where top notch folks. I'm a patient man and will send another e-mail out on Monday and try call again.

Now to the PTE turning a 18" 3 blade prop...it might if the pitch is a 6 or 7. The Solo hub is adjustable...so we will see. I'm not sure if a 18x6-3 bladed prop will fly the F6F...but I'll experiment to find out. I've not heard from Solo yet, and they do not list an adapter for the PTE 36...but I asked them if they would cut me one.

Started filling in the imperfections with my fuselage today...and will sand tomorrow and maybe paint this week end...at least the base blue and underside lighter blue. Then onto the wing with the same paint. If I have not received word from Sierra by the time my wing is done...and the stencils from Vikie are painted on the model...I'll deal with either buying the electric retracts or go with Robarts. Its kind of disappointing not to hear from them...but I'm going to need at least a weeks more work, before I will need to make some kind of a decision on the retracts.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui
Old 05-16-2013, 06:22 AM
glazier808
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Bobby sorry to hear about your issues. Give Sierra a call early in his business day. I've always had him answer. Remember Topgun was just going on and he probably was down at that event. I have five pairs of Pair of Sierra gear, that all work flawlessly and his services always been commendable. He won't screw you over and he will take care of it.

He's good man doing good business that can be hard to get a hold of.

Casey
Old 05-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Bob Paris

Hi Guys,
My Sierra retracts came in today's mail...and I need to refund his shipping cost. He didn't charge me for any work done...and it looks like he took them apart, oiled every thing, to include my pneumatic valve too. That was way cool and I do appreciate the work done. These are very strong, well built and work flawlessly.

I'm into painting my fuselage...and it now has a light dusting of primer. There is still some final sanding to do, then I'll paint. I would have painted the dark blue by now...but we have had passing rain showers all day, the humidity has on a roller coaster. If the sun pops tomorrow...I'll get the first coat on the fuse and cowl. I'm using Davo "Regency" water based interior house paint. Its amazing how it lays down and smooth's out. I can get it by the quart, in any color I want...its not cheap, but the outcome is very nice.

Vikie should have received my funds by now, and I'm looking forward to finish painting the model. Her stencils are going to make this model pop... : )...and I am going to paint on the white arrows, large numbers and both the stars and bar insignia. The smaller numbers and kill markings will be slide off decals.

I've now got the wing to finish... : )

I found another issue with the PTE 36cc engine I received from Troy and after some thought, I'm going to send it back to Troy and ask for a refund. I'll go with either a new PTE 36 or DLE 35R, but I'm waiting to see what Troy does with the return first.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui

Name:	Jh15228.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	1883056   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo39291.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1883057  
Old 05-18-2013, 11:59 PM
BubbasanJohn

Bubba Bobby, what is going on with the pte36?   Don't think you can go wrong with the DLE 35 ra if Troy built refunds.   Never had any experience with the PTE however. I'm sure TBM will get this resolved for you ASAP. Great bunch of guys. 

Looking good in primer. Can't wait for the final paint. What is being provided for decals? 

Glad to hear Sierra came through.  New they would.  

You are on short final now.  Can't wait to see it all done. 

Bubba
Old 05-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Bob Paris

Hay Bubba John,
I'm returning the PTE to TBM and it was over a conversation I had with Jeff there at TBM and my good buddy in Reno. It sounded like TBM knew of the issues with the engine prior to shipping it out...and said nothing to me about it. At first I didn't think much about it...but my good buddy in Reno made me re-evaluate my thoughts about this. The engine box was opened and it didn't come with the usual PTE box. So I'm not sure if the engine was sold prior or what...but it was the last PTE engine TBM had in stock. There is a good chance nothing is wrong with the engine internally and it may be a perfect engine otherwise, but I did pay full price and deserve a new engine...not a repaired unit. If I was told prior to receiving the engine, of the issues and had a chance to talk to them prior to them selling me the engine, I may have had no issues, even with the repairs done to the cylinder. But after the sale to find out...kind of set uneasy with me. I have removed the engine and re-boxed it. Since I didn't run the engine or fly it and all I did is mount it onto the airframe, I expect them to accept it back. I've requested a full refund.

I'm looking at the Twin 40cc RCGF, the PTE 36cc and the DLE35R. The twin 40cc will fit accept for the spark plug caps...and it weights in at 63.4 oz. (less lead and more power) and can swing a 20x8~10 two bladed prop...and 18x10 three bladed prop, with authority. I have a lot of experience with the RCG and RCGF 20cc engines and these are powerful motors for their size, swinging a Xoar 17x6 @ 8900~9000 RPM. I'm leaning to the Twin 40cc engine, but I will have no issues with any of the engines I'm looking at to power my F6F.

I wrote a letter to Sierra and sent them their shipping funds...plus a few bucks for a cool one, at the local pup. They did me good and didn't charge me for the inspection, so the least I could do is send a few bucks more for the outstanding customer service they gave me.

Its time for me to get off the computer and go paint my fuselage.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui

Old 05-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Bob Paris

Hay Bubba John,
I managed to get a good first coat onto the fuselage and cowl. I used just under 200ml of thinned paint on both parts and no runs ! The sun came out early and we had a light breeze too. I used my neighbors garage, hung the fuselage and set up a new system for my spray painting. I now use two water separators in line, one at the compressor and one at the gun, with two regulators..one set at 50# and the second at 25#. I am using a gravity fed spray gun and I can set the spray pattern easily for what I need. Its a detail gun really, a small one, but a very good one too. It took about an hour & one half to do the spray work and clean up the gun. I'll let the model dry for a few hours and lay on a second light coat. I will clean up around the elevator and rudder with my air brush...and that will detail out the control gaps I now have with the tail feathers. I can't wait to get my stencils from Vikie and finish off the fuselage.

I will start reinstalling the Sierra retracts tonight. I will use 440 Allen-head bolts and blind nuts, with flat and lock washers. I will need to rout my air lines, make a support for my air tank-valve and servo. I'm also installing the Robart low air pressure fail safe unit and new control horns...again, Robarts. I want to get this all done so I can paint my wing, early this week.

I really want to stay with the PTE 36cc gas engine. My model is set up for it now and this engine is as strong or stronger (depending on who you talk to) the DLE 35R. The PTE 36cc is a very strong engine and is noted for its smooth transition from idle to full power. I club member has one and he hands starts his, ever time he flies. I've seen the DLE 30 and 35R run...and these are first rate engines too.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui

Name:	Ig11968.jpg
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	1883386   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu60237.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	1883387   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37308.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	1883388   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63628.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	1883389   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63080.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	1883390  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.