Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Jerry Bates P-40B

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 08:08 PM
tgrover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jerry Bates P-40B

Has anyone built one? I've got the plans and have ordered a kit from Precision Kit Cutters but plan on waiting until I have a little more building experience under my belt before tackling the project. I'm currently in the process of building a Top Flite Gold Edition P-47 and it's my first kit. The P-47 has been a pleasure to build thanks to the instruction manual and wealth of information posted here and other places on the net. The manual with the Bates plans seems to be thorough but I'd like some input from people who have built the plane. If anyone has built one, knows of a website for building the Bates P-40B or a thread associated with a build, could you please post the info here?

Thanks,
Terry
Old 01-13-2005, 08:35 PM
bosssman
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jerry Bates P-40B

although its not a blow-by-blow buildup thread of the P-40 B/C, it does show some very nice pics of a finished Bates P-40 plus other guys who you could possibly email that have built the Bates P-40. Look here: http://www.rcscalebuilder.com/forum/...?TID=1652&PN=1

randy