Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Warship Combat
 fast gun drawings >

fast gun drawings

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warship Combat Discuss all aspects of R/C Warship Combat here!

fast gun drawings

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 12:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fast gun drawings

Anybody know where I can find a link for 1/144 "fast gun" drawings. The vendor that I originally purchase some from had to take time off for school and I've got two ships that need guns. One of them is the ARA Rivadavia that I posted in a different thread. I love running it on the water, but I'd also love to be able to shoot back. Thanks!!!! Hey, Battleship Bud, ..... I'm working on get my B-in-law into the hobby, he's down in Richmond, Ky.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:51 AM

Default RE: fast gun drawings

I read through some of the postings and found that this question had been previously asked and I even found the exact information that I was looking for. NOW IT"S TIME TO BUILD GUNS!!!!!!! WHOOPEE!!!! I know I'll bet sunk, but I'll be fun to shot back too. haha
Old 08-03-2006, 06:18 AM

Keep in mind that there are also Big Gunners in your area. Midwest Battle Group is having some internal issues, but a lot of the guys are still battling and I understand re-forming. Just thought you'ld want to know.

Wreno
Old 08-04-2006, 03:06 AM

thanks for the info, I'd love to see some of those battles. I'm already an active member in port polar bear. In fact we've got a local battle coming up on the 27th of Aug. at Lake Susan Park in Chanhassen, MN