Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Volcano T2 Owners!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 07:42 PM
mdgiebel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volcano T2 Owners!!!!

If you own a volcano T2 join in and just help each other out with it. There are quite a few Different things about them from the SV S30 models and redcats dont know much about them yet so we owners of this model know more than they do right now so lets just band up and help each other till redcat figures this out
Old 01-01-2009, 08:06 PM
RedcatRacing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Volcano T2 Owners!!!!

There are in fact a few different parts that we do not have in stock right but we will have them within 7-10 days.

We will have everything available very soon and we do apologize for the delays with these parts. The different parts were suppose to arrive when the shipment did, but it seems they were missing from the container.

I will be in China next week and will be spending time at the factory, I will most likely be bringing back with me the parts that are different than what we currently stock.

Darin
Old 01-01-2009, 08:13 PM
mdgiebel

yeah i talked to the support team and they said that to me as well. I hope it all comes soon cause I REALLY need my front upper arm mount and Aluminum Chassis casue those are the only 2 parts I messed up that are different so far cant wait to get them cause until i do I have a couple hundred dollar waste sittin in the corner lol
Old 01-01-2009, 08:17 PM
mdgiebel

And Im not trying to come off sounding like Im complaining i admit its a lil frustrating but i just trying to get everyone one else to help out with questions since the support team never got they're demos . (thats what i was told) SO the customer knows more right now and im just trying to get all knowledge we have written down for future reference