Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Seaplanes
Reload this Page >

Unionville Turbo Beaver

Community
Search
Notices
Seaplanes Aircraft that typically take off and land on water...radio control seaplane discussions are in here.

Unionville Turbo Beaver

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 10:01 AM
flytreetimes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi allmetal plane Your 12 foot TB is just screaming for a real shaft driven turbine! The Wren 44 system would easily power mine. Do you have an expected AUW/ RTF? Have you chosen a power system yet? Your build is beyond the normal for sure, great effort. flytreetimes
Old 08-15-2015, 10:42 AM
allmetal plane
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks so much for your kind words....Sorry, unfortunately my budget does not allow for a turbine, I will have to use a gasser, that is the way it goes. I don't have a deadline, I will get it done..just taking my time..

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2015, 07:54 PM
alex5

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Carlos,your build is such a unique method,and we cannot help but wish you success with it(and subsequently the suggestions that might assist you in getting it airborne) .You just have to forgive us,ha,ha.Alex
Old 09-03-2015, 07:58 PM
alex5

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

By the way,I am particularly curious as to how you are going to reproduce the corrugations in the ailerons and flaps,given the discussions we have in RCCanada.