Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
 Official Jammin X1CRT Thread >

Official Jammin X1CRT Thread

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Official Jammin X1CRT Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Jammin X1CRT Thread

we won! we won! we won! we won! one for the thumb....one for thumb aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2006, 08:38 AM

i got my alloy hubs from nitrohouse
Old 02-06-2006, 08:49 AM

i think roscoe need to brush up on his driving or be a little easy with the trigger what you think crazy savage
Old 02-06-2006, 08:51 AM

alluminun wing stays at nitro house also
Old 02-06-2006, 09:57 AM

I dont know roaddell I have had two cosmic cartwheels and two nasty wing landings to no ill effects but I do drive realitively smooth and crash free. As far as the flex problems he is having around the center diff, I would suspect the he may have his servo cranking too hard on the brakes and throttle, causing too much stress on the bearings. Linkage set up is critticle.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:37 AM

anybody know when will they start selling the proline body for this kit
Old 02-08-2006, 02:38 AM

i should have my x1crt tomorrow.
i have two os 21 v spec on there way also.
any yay's or nay's about theese engines?
thx Dirby
Old 02-08-2006, 05:40 AM

it's too late now...but they have plenty of power and they idle all day just be patient through the long breakin process
Old 02-08-2006, 07:10 AM
My Feedback: (2)

I looked and could not find them....Maybe you can post a link??? Thanks!!!!
ORIGINAL: roaddell

Old 02-08-2006, 09:27 AM

go to i think it is www.jamminproducts.com go to x1crt optoins and scroll down until you see the alluminum wing stays get that part number and call nitro house or look at www.amainhobbies.com i also saw them on there also for the truck they were just added to the site recently....
ORIGINAL: DodamissC

I looked and could not find them....Maybe you can post a link??? Thanks!!!!
ORIGINAL: roaddell

Old 02-08-2006, 03:53 PM

alright ass bags! i did find a fix for my center flex problem another guy had the same issue as me i took and shimed up my servo with 2 of those extra shims they send you with the kit and put a spring on the other side of each linkage and that was the cure. as far as my driving there is nothing wrong with the way i drive!!! i drive agressive i dont like to loose! [>:] im just glad my blitzberg steelers are super bowl champs!!![8D]
Old 02-08-2006, 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: roscoe71

alright ass bags! i did find a fix for my center flex problem another guy had the same issue as me i took and shimed up my servo with 2 of those extra shims they send you with the kit and put a spring on the other side of each linkage and that was the cure. as far as my driving there is nothing wrong with the way i drive!!! i drive agressive i dont like to loose! [>:] im just glad my blitzberg steelers are super bowl champs!!![8D]
Sorry roscoe, I was hoping you wouldnt read back through the posts but no such luck. Glad you found a fix. Talk to ya later.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:30 PM

Hey guys, new to all this but have read back to see what everyone is recommending. First of all, found alot of good advice that will save me money and hassle. that's cool. I ordered a jammin rtr and I'm feeling good about getting it after reading all the posts. Haven't got it yet, but I went to the local R.C. shop to check out upgrades on radio and servos. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Futaba Magnum 3PC controller. It seemed like alot of coin for $340.00 but from what I hear digital is the way to go. I don't have a problem spending money on a good product.
Can't wait to get the car and start having fun!!

Thanks, Scott
Old 02-10-2006, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: skmotoxxx

Hey guys, new to all this but have read back to see what everyone is recommending. First of all, found alot of good advice that will save me money and hassle. that's cool. I ordered a jammin rtr and I'm feeling good about getting it after reading all the posts. Haven't got it yet, but I went to the local R.C. shop to check out upgrades on radio and servos. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Futaba Magnum 3PC controller. It seemed like alot of coin for $340.00 but from what I hear digital is the way to go. I don't have a problem spending money on a good product.
Can't wait to get the car and start having fun!!

Thanks, Scott
Very nice radio system but try it in your hand first and make sure you like how it feels and check out the menu and how easy it is to access. I like things to be simple since I cant even program my vcr so I use the M-8 with spektrim. You have to go spektrim, crystals are a pain. The M-8 is not available since it was replaced by the M-11 and they added a few features and in my opinion, more complexity. Just make sure the system is spektrim compatible and if you dont get it now, you can add it later. And if you want to add some serious strength and bling to your truck, check this out...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ell/crtcom.jpg

Good luck and get on truggyracers.com
Old 02-10-2006, 04:13 PM

I agree Spektrum is the way ahead. I am an avid Ko-propo fan and user but I will be using a spektrum in all of my Nitro's this year it is a much safer system to use.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:27 PM

Doesnt Ko-Propo have a spektrim capable model?
Old 02-10-2006, 07:03 PM

The EX-10 Helios and it is one of the best radios I have every tried, easier to use than M-11, but honestly, if you're in the market for a new radio then the Spektrum DX3 is an awesome bargain if you're not out to spend a lot of money.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:28 PM

Hey just built my crt and everything is great so far. Got a question for ya. I just put a JP1 pipe on it and it rubs the stock body. Is this cool or is there something i need to do? Havent broke it in yet. Waitin on spring.[img][/img]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca81621.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	405788  
Old 02-10-2006, 07:56 PM

it will melt the body in that area team losi makes a heat tape that will cure it i dont have the part no. but go to amainhobbies.com and click on tape its only like 5.00 it works great.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: KY Mayhem

Hey just built my crt and everything is great so far. Got a question for ya. I just put a JP1 pipe on it and it rubs the stock body. Is this cool or is there something i need to do? Havent broke it in yet. Waitin on spring.[img][/img]
part number losa9343 or you can use stick on foil tape from the heatng section at the hardware storehttp://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/4410
Old 02-10-2006, 08:05 PM

Allright, I read up on the Spektrum telemetry deal, and that is pretty much what I wanted. Do you recommend running the Spektrum DX3 radio, or should I go with a different companies radio?

Thanks, Scott
Old 02-10-2006, 08:12 PM

It' expensive to use another radio and add the system but you will end up with a much better radio, for instance if you want to add more steering, the DX3 will only go to 125% and the others will go to 150%. That's just one example. The response time will be quicker with other radios also. The DX3 is not a bad radio and you can race with it successfully its just that the top radios are alot better.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:17 PM

If money wasn't much of an object, what radio would be for you and about how much would it be, telemetry ready and all?
Old 02-10-2006, 08:19 PM

Here's the dilema. The DX3 is staight 2.4 ghz. The radio has all the features you'll need.

If you go for a different system and add the spektrum, your converting a AM/FM signal to 2.4 ghz.

Now if I were buying a new radio, just starting out, I'd go for the 'full fat' 2.4 signal, not a converted one, and that's coming from someone using the converted signal. Not that there's anything wrong, you just get a pure signal from the DX3 that's all.

It just doesn't make sense to me to go out buy a radio then spend more to convert it to spektrum.

Well if you ask my Mrs. none of what we do makes sense anyway.

Some would say go with the radio that 'turns you on' and if it ain't 2.4, at some point you need to be making the switch cause crystal are out and synthisized and 2.4 are the only things that make sense.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:31 PM

Lol, my wife just shakes her head and walks away. I think you would be right about the DX3 doing the job for me. I just feel that if I'm gonna go spend the money on a radio package, I want it to be something that will still be to my liking as my skill level progresses. She can handle it if I spend the money on something once, but if I have to buy a whole new set-up in a year or so... yeah, she ain't gonna like it too much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.