Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

ETTI 150 no programming sound!!

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

ETTI 150 no programming sound!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 06:20 AM
tanasit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ETTI 150 no programming sound!!

I am using the ETTI 150-6-20 Opto 150A Navy Competition Brushless ESC coupled with the Caoacitor bang (4700u 35V). The motor is feigao 540XL:540 8XL. For 3 cells, I use 20C 5000 mAh and 4 cells I use 30C 5000 mAh. The combination works flawlessly. Today I want to try to run 5 cells but when I try programming (I always use 3S pack for this), I don't hear the usual beeps any more! However, the setup still works fine with either 3 or 4 cells without any programming! Before if I programmed for 3S, it won't work with 4S and vice versa.

Anyone has experienced this? Even it is still working with either 3S or 4S, I don't want to take a chance trying 5 or 6 cells.

I already contact OSE wherte I bought from and still waiting for the reply. I also contacted ETTI but they told me to deal directly with OSE.

Thanks,
Tanasit
Old 11-16-2009, 07:45 AM
tanasit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ETTI 150 no programming sound!!

Finally I found out what happened. It is my transmitter which has a cover over the servo reversing dip switches, I removed the cover and in the process accidently moved the throttle switch to the "reverse" position. THis prevents the ESC setup to go into the programming mode. Now I taped over the switches to protect the future accident.