Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

scott harris (boat mod)

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

scott harris (boat mod)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 07:01 PM
nothinbetr2do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scott harris (boat mod)

i just want to let everybody know of my experiences with scott. he has treated me very good, and has given me lots of advice. he's a really nice guy, i have been to his house a few times. and he made me feel very welcome, just this last time i was there he offered for me to stay for dinner. how that for hospitality? he has given me a full look at his operation he's running and answered any questions i've had. i think it's awesome that he shares his knowledge of boats and fiberglass with us. not all manufactures would do that. he builds some really nice hulls, as you guys know. he is willing to take time out of his schedule to help us out. sorry if it seems like i'm putting scott on a pedestal, but as happy as i'm right now with him and his nemesis cat boat. i just feel like letting everybody know what he's about. if you guys are thinking about buying a boat from him, stop thinking and just do it. you won't be sorry. he has stuck with me every step of the way with my boat, and i have no doubt that he will do the same for everybody else. i just want to again, give scott a very big THANK YOU. i'm glad i decided to deal with you, you are one stand up guy. i have the feeling we are going to see alot more of each other, if not for buyer/seller but for just friends to play with our r/c's together. take care bud, tony
Old 07-26-2009, 08:37 PM
illiniboater
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: scott harris (boat mod)

I've never met Scott personally but have chatted with him enough too see he is a standup guy. For him to help you out the way he has really says alot about a person. Glad you are happy with the boat and the builder. I've got a couple builds I'm trying to finish up myself, then I'm going to buy one of Scotts hulls. Just not sure which one yet.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:07 PM
hemicar

I have to agree with all above. i ordered a cs from scott and he has kept me posted all along the way. hes has gone way out of his way to answer any and all of my questions and also helped with parts selection on a very unbiased level. great guy and definately an asset to the r/c boat world. can't wait for this proboat hydro to demolish itself so i can order a nemesis
Old 07-26-2009, 09:28 PM
bondobuster

Couldn't agree more. Great guy and he builds a fantastic, quality product. If he didn't live clear across the continent I'd be visiting his operation for sure.....
Old 07-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Scott has proven to be a real asset and a credit to the hobby.

Makes this hobby great having people like Scott available and dedicated to lend a hand to any and all - regardless of his own situation.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Dreamin Hemi

Well, geez....not quite sure how to respond other than thank you.

As most of you know I'm full time shop and technology teacher. Just goes along with what Ilove to do for a living. I sincerely appreciate the comments from all of you.

Again, thanks!

-Scott
Old 07-28-2009, 11:59 AM
twindaddy66

I must agree whole heartedly. Scott was such a wonderful host on my visit, he even provided me with another place close by to spend my money (Aeromarine)! Thanks Scott!

No really, thanks...for sharing your knowledge and experiences of the hobby, and having patience to answer questions from the likes of me..... I have truely learned volumes from you (and others on here). Keep up the good work!

John
(T-Daddy)