Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

OPS Engine!

Old 04-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Stormis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OPS Engine!

Hi!
I own an OPS Engine KP1-86, 60, and wounder where I can order spare parts. Do the manufactur has an www-site?

Kind regards
Stormis
Old 04-13-2006, 01:18 AM
ob nut
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: OPS Engine!

I could be wrong, but thought OPS went the way of the doo-doo bird, no longer around. Parts, check ebay....
Old 04-13-2006, 05:44 AM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

ORIGINAL: ob nut

I could be wrong, but thought OPS went the way of the doo-doo bird, no longer around. Parts, check ebay....
Actually not, Aeromarine still sells OPS engines and parts. However, the current model in his size range is the .67. The .60 has definitely gone "the way of the doo-doo bird". []
Old 04-16-2006, 05:56 AM
NWDave

I'm new to this forum, but I do remember the old OPS .60 engine. Around here a lot of guys ran them in C class deep vees, monos, outrigger hydros, and in 1/8 scale hydro back in the late 70's. After the .60 came out, OPS came out with the gold headed .65, and later the .67 which competed with the then new K&B 11cc .67. As for your .60, I think parts will be difficult to find, at best. If you have a boat powered by the .60 that you're dying to get running again, I'd suggest selling it, and getting the more recent manufactured OPS .67.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:52 AM
pastor bob
My Feedback: (91)

does anyone know where i can find the OPS 21 torque or power engines.n-ternational nitro no longer sells these engines.these are great engines lots of power and speed.i run one in my truggy and its the bomb.i would love to get another.thank you very much,pastor bob.