Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
 nitroplanes.com >

nitroplanes.com

Community
Search
Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

nitroplanes.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitroplanes.com

You are so desparate to make your point that you are basing this in my gramar. Are you really that patethic. I told you I have a couple of friends that had problems with NITROPLANES.COM and that is why I wil never buy from them. But it does not take much negative feed back to convince me from buying from a website or a store like NITROPLANES.COM. You can waist your money any way you want. I will not.

Mira:
Hay Guys....
Just a head up with dealing with Nitro Planes.com . I have a real upset with this company. The models they sell can be bought from AK Models, and AK Models will support you. Nitro Planes .com will not support you...will lie to you, send you false information and take your money. I've had an on going problem trying to get my kit parts that were damaged in the box and missing all together. I tried for two months to get my kit parts missing and damaged and now it's heading toward four months since I bought my P-38 and I am still dealing with my credit card company over this company. Be very careful who you buy from and ask around. Nitro Models and Raidentech both give no...I'll repeat this...NO customer service, will supply no spare parts and do not honor any customer service needs. Nitro Models will take your money...but refuse to answer e-mails or phone calls about incomplete kits. Beware of Nitro Models.com.

If you want a China Made model...buy from AK models...they have a good reputation.

The best to you and soft landings always,
Bobby of Maui
Thanks Bob. I was thinking of ordering a Tiger Moth from Nitroplanes.com and was waiting to order pending an answer to an email. Almost put the order in anyway thinking that I could figure out what I needed to know when I got the plane, but maybe it's a good thing that my email was unanswered.
Time Pilot,
Sure...as long as they are taking your money...they are there. I never said that they didn't like your money...and if you have no issues with your kit...your home free. They will send you the kit, and you will get your kit within a week. If for any reason you end up with a kit with missing or damaged parts, you may or may not hear from them...and you may or may not ever recievce your missing parts. And if you do ever get your parts that were missing or damaged...it will be months before you may get them...thats if you get any.

Its called "Customer Service and honoring the sale." After four months of dealing with NitroPlanes.com, I learned that these folks have no idea what integrity is. I just call it like I see it. It's your money.

Customer service is what keeps me faithful to venders. There are some venders so intune with the hobby and giving it a good name...I buy from them, even if it cost a couple of bucks more. And most of these venders, have the best prices in town. Reputation and integrity is everything to me.

I don't drink, or go to bars...I don't smoke and I don't go to church much either. I blow all my money on this hobby. To me...having Chistmas only one time a year is unrealistic...once every couple of months works for me. I bought this P-38 for my birthday...four months early. I've already got my eye on Christmas...but it ain't out yet...a Cedar Hobbies B-52. I'm on the list...and I'm gona have this one.

Soft landings always,
Bobby of Maui

So to your comments of badmouthing here are actual people may not want to deal with NITROPLANES.COM. And like I said you can add me to that list. Last time I checked I was able to choose who to buy and not to buy from. AND I CHOSE NOT TO BUY FROM NITROPLANES.COM OR NITROMODELS AND I WILL. The longer that we make this. The better it is for me so please keep on.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: ccameselle

You are so desparate to make your point that you are basing this in my gramar. Are you really that patethic. I told you I have a couple of friends that had problems with NITROPLANES.COM and that is why I wil never buy from them. But it does not take much negative feed back to convince me from buying from a website or a store like NITROPLANES.COM. You can waist your money any way you want. I will not.
So now you're trolling the threads looking for something substantive to back up your assersion?

Wow you ARE grasping at straws.

It doesn't prove anything. I could match you with others stating the opposite, but what's the point?
It's just a waste of time.

You do not want to buy from them? Wonderful.

That some people have had problems? Yeah that goes with the territory. ( Most of these posts were not handled through the available channels correctly... one reason that there are so many "resolved" threads appearing on their support threads. )

To base everyone's purchasing decisions upon your unfounded assertions? I think not.

Purchase from whomever you want.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:07 PM

I will buy from whomever I want to and It will Not be from NITROPLANES.COM OR NITROMODELS.
That some people have had problems? Yeah that goes with the territory.
And I will not venture into that territory. When I can go and buy the same plane from AK-MODELS.COM and have a great experience in CS.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: ccameselle

I will buy from whomever I want to and It will Not be from NITROPLANES.COM OR NITROMODELS.

I can go and buy the same plane from AK-MODELS.COM and have a great experience in CS.
Great, wonderful. Whatever works for you.

I have had great CS with a bunch of other firms too, firms which a few people here have posted bad experiences with as well.

Thankfully I didn't base my decision on their or your posts... though I ALMOST got caught up in this...

Old 03-27-2007, 04:30 PM
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok guys, it's become apparent to me that this conversation isn't going to stay civil. I've watched this thread progress hoping that it could be worked out, but I don't see that happening. I'm locking this thread.

Ken