Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
 GP Super Sportster vs. UCD >

GP Super Sportster vs. UCD

Community
Search
Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

GP Super Sportster vs. UCD

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 02:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Super Sportster vs. UCD

I am way ahead of myself here but hey I like looking ahead...for a 2nd plane I want something not too bad to fly but fun and sexy looking too...was wondering for those who have flown between the SS and UCD which would be better for a 2nd plane and will be recycling equipment and will run a tower .46 engine. Thanks in advance. Oh yeah also the twist by H9 been smoking it over too.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:52 AM

Default RE: GP Super Sportster vs. UCD

G'day Mate,
The Twist is a nice plane, I maidened one, for a member of our club, last Wednesday, it has a 70 Four stroke, flew very nicely.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:34 AM

LOL Alan you seem to be the first to jump on my every post ha ha...was hoping to maiden the trainer sunday but guess what...predicted thunderstorms...just my luck...and was wondering something...I have never known someone from Australia do you guys really say g'day alot or is that a tv gimic? For what its worth it's pretty dang cool but people around here look at me funny if I say it LOL
Old 02-24-2007, 02:46 PM

G'day Mate,
It's not TV related, It's a greeting, that's all, has been said looooong before Steve Irvin got into the act. Poor Steve!