Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Enable club forums

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Enable club forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 07:52 PM
dougclind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enable club forums

I'm the webmaster for my club, Johnson City Radio Controllers (http://www.flyjcrc.com/) and I want to add a forum capability to our website. What I would love to be able to do is to set up a forum here on RC Universe and then make it appear on our website, maybe in a frame or something. Maybe this is something that's possible already with clever web programming but I'm not that clever. Yet.

Ideally our club members would be able to seamlessly go from there to any other forum in RC Universe. This would be good for RC Universe and good for clubs. You get more members and a webmaster doesn't have to come up with some kind of forum software on his own.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Enable club forums

This is something considered in the past, but not currently available without some major programming. However, this may be something we take a closer look at as we move forward with forum software upgrades.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:48 PM
dougclind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Enable club forums

Ok great. At least it's good to know that it's not a stupid idea. I hear you on the major programming effort, so thanks for the answer. Now I know I have to figure out how to do this on my own. Oh well. Who needs a life away from the keyboard anyway. (Someday maybe I'll manage to get back to flying!)