Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Are the User Reviews dead?

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Are the User Reviews dead?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Termites Dream
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Are the User Reviews dead?

I have used the user reviews over the last few years to help decide what airframes to buy and have found them really useful and appreciate the advice other modelers have given. Lately I am finding them increasingly out of date. I have put a few reviews on there myself and a while back I asked RCU to add some newer planes to the list that I wanted to review (e.g. PA Addiction X, Extreme Flight 48 inch MXS) but so far they have not been added. Other examples of items not listed: 3DHS 41 inch edge, Aeroworks ProX260, DA 60 and 120, DL30 and DL55. Most of the airframes listed as most popular seem to be older ones like You-Can-Do, Hanger 9 Mustang PTS etc.

I know that when something is new, there is a lot of energy put into it by everyone to get it up and running, but after a while it can become a bit stale and people arent as motivated to post new reviews on there. I know it must be a huge task to keep up with the hundreds of manufacturers new products. But even if we got some reviews of some of the more popular products out there would be a big help. Have we given up on the user reviews?
Old 11-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Are the User Reviews dead?

We haven't given up at all. John Neff is the man behind the scenes adding all the product suggestions as they come in and it can be a time consuming task to be sure. He does get notified when a new product is suggested, so don't stop suggesting.