Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Back button

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 11:17 AM
boompa61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back button

I am new and it might be my lack of user knowledge, however I have yet to find a back button anywhere. It would come in handy. Starting over and going through the steps trying to remember where you were is time consuming and confusing.
Also a basic how to section for the new members would be nice. I have yet to find how you close a thread, or even if that is done on the users end. If its my lack of user knowledge for this sight then I would make this comment, I like the purpose of the sight but it could be more user friendly. I hope you receive these comments in the spirit in which they are given.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boompa61
I am new and it might be my lack of user knowledge, however I have yet to find a back button anywhere. It would come in handy. Starting over and going through the steps trying to remember where you were is time consuming and confusing.
I am not a moderator, nor somebody that can help from the site's management. But what browser are you using? I'm using IE8, also previously using IE7. When I hit the back button of the browser, It takes me to the place i was before. Maybe the way you are browsing is different to the way I'm browsing thru the website.

Rafael
Old 11-22-2013, 04:55 AM
boompa61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rafael, Well you caused me to think a little out of my box and I found the back arrow that will get me back to the last page. Thanks. I kept looking in the RSU sight and not at the web browser. I think I'm stating that correctly. Thanks again I'm going to try it now.