Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Advice on price

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 05:43 PM
marvelsf3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advice on price

I'm about to buy my first t-rex 450 and looking for some feed back on price about to pay.
They are asking $360.00

"Hi I am selling a brand new fully upgraded Trex 450. This helicopter is upgraded with Full CNC main rotor piece and tail rotor. This thing is decked out with full carbon fiber. Full carbon fiber blades, frame, tail boom, horizontal stabilizing fins, and knight head bars. This helicopter comes equipped with all the servos and wiring. This helicopter uses Tower Pro 9g servos and it also has a headlocking gyro as well. It comes with a 6 channel 2.4ghz receiver. This Trex 450 comes equipped with a powerful 3680Kv brushless motor and a 30A ESC(Electronic Speed Controller). I will also include a flight simulator CD and a entry level 2.4ghz 6 channel programmable transmitter. It does its job and is perfect for beginners. You can also install your own transmitter and Rx if you already have one. I myself used a Futaba 9 ch Tx and Rx on this helicopter on its test flight. I built this entire helicopter myself and upgraded most of the stock Align parts to after market carbon fiber parts. I will include a 3 cell balancing charger and a 2200 mah 11.1V lipo battery. So you're all ready to go fly. You can't find a better deal than this anywhere else I can guarantee that. Whether you're the hard core 3D flyin guy or a beginner pilot, this helicopter is for you. PRICE IS FIRM"

Any input would be great.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Cleared2Engage

Default RE: Advice on price

I'd find out what gyro and transmitter/receiver he's including (as well as the battery and charger). That should help make a determination on whether or not $360 is a good deal. Also, which version of the T-Rex 450 is he selling? SE? SA? XL?
Old 12-27-2010, 09:40 AM
ptb

I think 275.00 would be more realistic. the components are all low budget. though i am shure good enough .
Carbon is nice, but a new heli flyer, will not notice the difference.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:44 PM
Joe K
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: marvelsf3

I'm about to buy my first t-rex 450 and looking for some feed back on price about to pay.
They are asking $360.00

"Hi I am selling a brand new fully upgraded Trex 450. This helicopter is upgraded with Full CNC main rotor piece and tail rotor. This thing is decked out with full carbon fiber. Full carbon fiber blades, frame, tail boom, horizontal stabilizing fins, and knight head bars. This helicopter comes equipped with all the servos and wiring. This helicopter uses Tower Pro 9g servos and it also has a headlocking gyro as well. It comes with a 6 channel 2.4ghz receiver. This Trex 450 comes equipped with a powerful 3680Kv brushless motor and a 30A ESC(Electronic Speed Controller). I will also include a flight simulator CD and a entry level 2.4ghz 6 channel programmable transmitter. It does its job and is perfect for beginners. You can also install your own transmitter and Rx if you already have one. I myself used a Futaba 9 ch Tx and Rx on this helicopter on its test flight. I built this entire helicopter myself and upgraded most of the stock Align parts to after market carbon fiber parts. I will include a 3 cell balancing charger and a 2200 mah 11.1V lipo battery. So you're all ready to go fly. You can't find a better deal than this anywhere else I can guarantee that. Whether you're the hard core 3D flyin guy or a beginner pilot, this helicopter is for you. PRICE IS FIRM"

Any input would be great.

I agree with other comments

Tower Pro 9g servos work but they are low budget

Better have at least a DX6i or better for a radio, not a HK $30 Radio