Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Trex 600e

Old 03-28-2011, 03:28 PM
My Feedback: (26)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Trex 600e

I'm new to electric helicopters and just made the switch from nitro powered machines. I purchased a used Align 600e that was advertised as an ARF with low flight time. When I received the machine the canopy was damaged and the landing gear was not stock. I proceeded to further investigate and ended up replacing the; canopy, main rotor blades and battery mount (PN. 50B064). The seller also included motor and receiver batteries which I also changed out. The motor battery would not take a full charge. When it came to the point of programming the stock Align ESC I followed the instructions which I downloaded from the Align website. I received all the audio tones and using the throttle stick on the transmitter inputed the selected program in Normal mode. It appeared that the program loaded as outlined in the instructions but when it came to initalize the system the motor does not run. I'm at a loss and need some help.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:05 AM
My Feedback: (11)

Received 368 Likes on 296 Posts
Default RE: Trex 600e

What radio?

Futaba needs the throttle channel reversed.

Also make sure your throttle is at low with the throttle trim all the way down to arm the ESC, you can also extend the low throttle end point to see if the ESC arms, you may need to calibrate the ESC to your throttle channel
Old 03-29-2011, 08:20 AM
My Feedback: (26)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Trex 600e

Thank you, for the reply. JR also needs the servo reversed. Works now.