Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 TREX problem.. Any help would be appreciated! >

TREX problem.. Any help would be appreciated!

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

TREX problem.. Any help would be appreciated!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TREX problem.. Any help would be appreciated!

Hey guys I have a problem with my T-Rex, maybe someone can help..... I baught a combo deal off ebay (HDE kit, Align 25A ESC, 3500KV align motor, align headlock gyro, and acouple of batteries.. I use a Futaba 6EX TX with the RX that came with it..) and just finished putting everything together. Everything seems to work fine except the motor will cut out for maybe 1/4 second randomly whenever it feels like it.. Sometimes as soon as I lift off, other times 3 minutes later, and its not just once, it will keep doing it randomly maybe every 5-30 seconds. I still have complete control of everything when it cuts out, and it comes right back on and still flyes fine.

First I thought it was the ESC or battery, but I tied the heli down to a table and unplugged everything from the receiver except for the ESC and ran it for 5 minutes and the motor worked fine.. Then I plugged pitch, alieron, elevator one by one and everything still worked fine.. Now I get to the gyro.. Once I plug it in, the motor starts doing its cut out thing again. I thought the gyro might have been too close to the receiver, so I moved the receiver a lot closer to the front of the heli, and on the bottom so it is very far away. The motor still did its cut out thing... Now I unplug the tail servo from the gyro, while keeping the gyro plugged into the receiver and the motor works fine.. The tail servo is an HS-65..
So basically I think now there is some type of conflict with the tail servo. I'm not really sure what it is conflicting with or how to fix it..

Anyways, this is where I am stuck right now.. If anyone has had this problem or has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!!
Old 04-06-2006, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TREX problem.. Any help would be appreciated!

Wookieslayer--

You posted this on another thread--Check that one--Gave several suggestions.

Lloyd