Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 define "rock solid tail" >

define "rock solid tail"

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

define "rock solid tail"

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: define "rock solid tail"

are you still drifting at the same rate? you said in an earlier post about 90 degrees in 5 to 7 seconds. if this is so, like i said, it could be a radio issue. it definitly sounds like a gain problem from what i've read.

i also agree with airjawed, certain vibrations can also drive a gyro nuts. however, in my experiences, if you have that much vibration, your probably not going to be able to fly it anyways without shaking the heli to death.

good luck
Old 11-25-2008, 03:35 PM
UTM

Well obviously if it's still doing the same thing with the new 401 servo combo you have eliminated that issue. It has to be either a radio issue or a mechanical problem with the tail. Try moving the servo wheel through it's range of motion with the push rod attached and see if you notice any tight spots. If you do you may have some binding at the tail slider assembly. We've already been over belts so at that point it must be the tx. Maybe your gimble is not centering properly and that is causing the issue. it would be great if you had someone else's heli you could bind your tx with to see if it act the same way.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:11 PM

Hi Guys,

Quiet ? I have a EXI clone of the Trex 450 se. I'm using the servo that came with my DX-6. Today I notice that the servos are not responding too fast with stick input. I would like to know want servos I can use without breaking the bank to get them. Or what most guys are using in thier Trex 450.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: aythomps

Hi Guys,

Quiet ? I have a EXI clone of the Trex 450 se. I'm using the servo that came with my DX-6. Today I notice that the servos are not responding too fast with stick input. I would like to know want servos I can use without breaking the bank to get them. Or what most guys are using in thier Trex 450.

Most use either an S9650 (I am) or a S9257

Skarn