Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Futaba 4YF and Anylink

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 4YF and Anylink

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4"> <tbody> <tr> <td bgcolor="FBFCFF" background="http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/image/ffffff" valign="top" class="msg" width="100%" style="font: normal normal normal 13px/normal Verdana, Arial; "><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial, Verdana, sans-serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;">I have a brand new Futaba 4YF that I was setting up to control the micro super cup for my daughter with the anylink accessory . It had never been bound to any receiver. When I plug the cord into thetraineroutlet and into the anylink module the led and beep does not come on when the radio is turned on. What could I be doing wrong?

I have tried two separate radios and two anylink modules in various combinations with no luck. I had a set up for each of the kids. I thought that would rule out any defective unit.
</span></font> <div align="right"></div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="F7FAFF" background="http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/image/ffffff" width="100%" colspan="2" style="font: normal normal normal 11px/normal verdana, arial; "></td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Old 04-02-2012, 06:50 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 4YF and Anylink

We found out the difficulty. It sounds like you may have the 2.4 GHz version of the Futaba 4YF transmitter.

Apparently, there are differences between the 72 MHz 4YF and the 2.4 GHz 4YF. The 72 MHz unit will work with the cable that comes with the AnyLink set. For the 2.4 GHz version of the 4YF, you need to purchase the TACM0007, which is new, and will be listed very soon.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 4YF and Anylink

Thank you very much.
It is the 2.4
Hopefully anylink can specify the frequency in future information